Why is the flux funding divided by the number of turns?

In summary, they ask you to find the flux of the system and you know it but they don't give you the number of turns in the inductor so you have to find the flux through one turn.
nabliat
here is the question and solution:
http://i31.tinypic.com/347ttlj.jpg

i was asked to find the flux of the system
i know that
[tex]
\phi=LI
[/tex]

why they divide the result by the number of turns??

in the previous question
i was told in the inductor which has certain L and certain I find the flux
and i was doing IL to find the flux although every inductor has a number of turns
and its not been divided by the number of it turns
the number of turns is not given at all.

Physics news on Phys.org
Your expression above is the total flux. In the solution, they calculate the flux through one turn. Therefore the total flux needs to be divided by the number of turns N to find the flux through one turn.

in the previous question
i was told in the inductor which has certain L and certain I find the flux
and i was doing IL to find the flux although every inductor has a number of turns
and its not been divided by the number of it turns
the number of turns is not given at all.

You are not explaining yourself very well. Can you write the statement of the problem that you were asked to solve? Is it exactly the one whose solution you posted? If it is, then you do know that the numbers of turns is N=300 and I explained to you why they divide by N.

in this problem
http://i25.tinypic.com/bjeff6.jpg

they haven't told how many turns construct the inductor
the emf equals =-derivative of flux

and the flux has to be devided by the number of turns

but they didnt do it here at all

why??

This is confusing. Please stop posting solutions to different problems and post - not a jpg file - but a statement of the problem that you wish to be helped on typed in by yourself and following the template provided by PF.

i am confused about why in some questions i am given
inductor without his number of turns

while in the other i am not given the number of turns in the inductor

Different problems have different given quantities. Each problem must be solved individually. There is no solution that fits all problems. That is why I asked you, what specific problem are you having difficulty with?

ok thanks :)

1. What is Flux funding?

Flux funding is a type of funding model in which the amount of funding received by a project or organization is determined by the level of activity or usage of the project. This means that as the project grows and becomes more successful, it will receive more funding to support its growth.

2. How does Flux funding work?

Flux funding works by using a decentralized mechanism to track the usage and activity of a project. This data is then used to determine the amount of funding that the project will receive. This allows for a more fair and transparent distribution of funds, as it is based on measurable metrics rather than subjective decisions.

3. What are the benefits of Flux funding?

One of the main benefits of Flux funding is that it allows for a more democratic and decentralized approach to funding. It also incentivizes projects to be more active and successful, as this will lead to an increase in funding. Additionally, Flux funding can help to reduce bias and favoritism in the distribution of funds.

4. Are there any drawbacks to Flux funding?

One potential drawback of Flux funding is that it may not be suitable for all types of projects. Some projects may require a more traditional funding model, such as grants or investments, in order to succeed. Additionally, implementing and managing a Flux funding system may require significant resources and expertise.

5. How is Flux funding different from traditional funding models?

Unlike traditional funding models, Flux funding is based on the usage and activity of a project rather than predetermined criteria or decision-making processes. This allows for a more dynamic and responsive approach to funding, as it can adapt to the changing needs and success of a project. Additionally, Flux funding is often decentralized and transparent, whereas traditional funding models may be more centralized and opaque.