1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Flux through a cube -> Qenc LAB (E&M Physics)

1. Feb 19, 2017 #1
    Hello, this is my first post here, I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum area at first. Hopefully it's okay that I don't follow the template for this question because I don't want students next semester to be able to just search up the question and find the answer right away online because this question is worth extra credit to the first team that comes up with an answer in the lab session (which is now over). I think that I found the right answer the the question (which I will post an image of), but I need help seeing if my answer is correct or if I did something wrong. Please ignore the math that I was doing on the actual question page, that was just me thinking of different ways of approaching the problem. Thank you in advance.
    IMG_2569.JPG IMG_2571.JPG

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted