Can Flies Really Wear Designer Glasses?

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary, "Fly Wearing Designer Glasses" is a current fashion trend where individuals wear designer glasses with a fly or insect-shaped frame design. This trend was popularized by fashion designer Jeremy Scott in his Spring/Summer 2012 collection. The main benefit of wearing Fly Wearing Designer Glasses is that they can make a bold fashion statement and add a unique touch to an outfit. When choosing a pair, it's important to consider the shape of your face, the size of the glasses, and ensure they are comfortable and fit well. Fly Wearing Designer Glasses can also be worn with prescription lenses, but it's important to consult with an eye care professional to ensure the correct fit for your vision needs.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
It's amazing what can be crafted with a laser:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0328_060328_fly_glasses.html?source=rss

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
dduardo said:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0328_060328_fly_glasses.html?source=rss

I dunno. It looks kinda bug-eyed to me. :rofl:

(I SO amuse myself!)

-Dan

dduardo said:

:rofl: It's amazing what people will do to entertain themselves. Sheesh, flies don't even have ears...how would you feel if someone hooked your glasses around your shoulders? :rolleyes:

1. What are "Fly Wearing Designer Glasses"?

"Fly Wearing Designer Glasses" is a term used to describe a fashion trend where individuals wear designer glasses with a fly or insect-shaped frame design.

2. Who started the trend of Fly Wearing Designer Glasses?

The trend of Fly Wearing Designer Glasses was popularized by fashion designer Jeremy Scott in his Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

3. Are there any benefits to wearing Fly Wearing Designer Glasses?

The main benefit of wearing Fly Wearing Designer Glasses is that they can make a bold fashion statement and add a unique touch to your outfit. They can also be a fun conversation starter.

4. How do I choose the right pair of Fly Wearing Designer Glasses?

When choosing a pair of Fly Wearing Designer Glasses, consider the shape of your face and the size of the glasses. It's also important to choose a pair that is comfortable and fits well.

5. Can I wear Fly Wearing Designer Glasses with prescription lenses?

Yes, many brands offer Fly Wearing Designer Glasses with the option to add prescription lenses. However, it's important to consult with an eye care professional to ensure the lenses and glasses are the correct fit for your vision needs.