What Is the Expected Price for a Flyak?

• Thread starter bomba923
  • Start date
In summary, a Flyak is a unique watercraft that combines the features of a kayak and a catamaran. It is propelled by a double-bladed paddle and typically costs between $500 to $1500. Some of the benefits of using a Flyak include stability, ease of use, and a faster ride. These watercrafts are typically made of durable materials such as PVC, nylon, and aluminum, with some models using carbon fiber for added strength. Flyaks can be used in various water conditions, but it is important to always follow safety guidelines and use appropriate gear for the specific environment.
bomba923
How much would you expect a Flyak to cost, once it enters the market?
(~i.e., what might its initial price be?)

(as I would like to purchase one :shy:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Flyak.jpg

Last edited:
what... is that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just clicked on it...

I'd imagine they'd probably start high (~ a grand) to milk the initial excitement ,and then drop off to the 7 or 8 hundreds for a decent one (base price).

What is a Flyak?

A Flyak is a type of watercraft that combines elements of a kayak and a catamaran. It typically has two pontoons connected by a deck, and is propelled by a double-bladed paddle.

How much does a Flyak cost?

The price of a Flyak can vary depending on the specific model and features, but on average, they range from $500 to $1500.

What are the benefits of using a Flyak?

Flyaks are known for their stability and ease of use, making them a great option for beginners. They also offer a faster and smoother ride compared to traditional kayaks.

What materials are Flyaks made of?

Flyaks are typically made of durable materials such as PVC, nylon, and aluminum. Some models may also use carbon fiber for added strength and lightness.

Can Flyaks be used in different types of water?

Yes, Flyaks are designed to be used in a variety of water conditions, including lakes, rivers, and even the ocean. However, it's important to always follow safety guidelines and use appropriate gear for the specific water environment.