Flying is impossible, so is timetravel.

In summary, people in the 1800s were skeptical of the possibility of flight due to limitations in our understanding of fluid dynamics. On the other hand, current scientific understanding suggests that time travel is prohibited by physical laws. While some may speculate about the possibility of breaking these laws in the future, our current understanding suggests that it is highly unlikely. Furthermore, scientific progress is driven by our understanding of established physics, and while it may be possible to speculate about unknown possibilities, it is important to ground our ideas in what we currently know.
Danger said:
Although I never saw the show, this is either a bad program or a misunderstanding on your part of what was achieved. To start with, music is not made of particles. It's simply information encoded in some manner (in this case, as modulated photons). There's no way that it went faster than light, because photons are light.
If this is the show I am thinking of I don't think it was a very good one.
I was quite suprised when a friend of mine told me that the way Superman taveled back in time by flying around the Earth really fast wasn't so silly a notion. I think it made him feel bad when I started laughing. He then showed me a program on television on discovery channel or something that actually said this.:eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
QuantumTheory said:
What i meant was, as someone else mentioned, we caused subatomic particles to go 99.999999999% the speed of light. This is what I meant. they encoded these on a music lase beam, and sent them across the room. It didn't go anywhere, but it was cool and they were able to get the speed. In fact, they said it went 2x the speed of light. You may not believe it, i just wish i wouldve written down the names..

They didn't, trust me. Someone else will be able to explain what they ACTUALLY did.

QuantumTheory said:
Thank you! This is what I was trying to say!
What I mean't was, this program was credible! It also had one of the few pioneers int ime travel, Kip. Also, it was on the science channel (By discovery) Everything on there is fact. There was also one on quantum physics abuot what is light, a wave or a particle? It is both. I learned so much. It is great
What i meant was, as someone else mentioned, we caused subatomic particles to go 99.999999999% the speed of light. This is what I meant. they encoded these on a music lase beam, and sent them across the room. It didn't go anywhere, but it was cool and they were able to get the speed. In fact, they said it went 2x the speed of light. You may not believe it, i just wish i wouldve written down the names..
Ok maybe I'm not thinking of the same show but I still had to share that story.

TheStatutoryApe said:
If this is the show I am thinking of I don't think it was a very good one.
I was quite suprised when a friend of mine told me that the way Superman taveled back in time by flying around the Earth really fast wasn't so silly a notion. I think it made him feel bad when I started laughing. He then showed me a program on television on discovery channel or something that actually said this.:eek:

Actually, on Discovery channel and the science channel, they have several about time travel and quantum physics. It was merely to illustrate a point. The point was, as I recall, that if you COULD go faster thant he speed of light you would theortically go backwards in time. Of course, nothing can go faster than Light (C) but it was just an EXAMPLE.

The show was actually quite accurate. Do you really think the science channel would show a show that is not 'very good'? Of course, it is controverisal, no one really knows for sure -- because no one can prove it. But they mentioned it was highly inprobably as well.

QuantumTheory said:
Actually, on Discovery channel and the science channel, they have several about time travel and quantum physics. It was merely to illustrate a point. The point was, as I recall, that if you COULD go faster thant he speed of light you would theortically go backwards in time. Of course, nothing can go faster than Light (C) but it was just an EXAMPLE.

The show was actually quite accurate. Do you really think the science channel would show a show that is not 'very good'? Of course, it is controverisal, no one really knows for sure -- because no one can prove it. But they mentioned it was highly inprobably as well.

You sound like you do not have a very good understanding of things like quantum physics so I'm not sure how valid your assertation of "quite accurate" is. The discovery channel has shown inaccurate shows before from what I've heard on this forum.

QuantumTheory said:
From what I remember of the show it really glossed over most details to where I wasn't even sure exactly what they were getting at in many instances. Even when they were discussing relativity I had no idea how they were making the jumps in logic they were. So no I don't think it was very accurate because they didn't even describe their material in a comprehensible manner. Compilation of odd scientific phenomena and huge leaps in logic are what junk science is made of. You should listen to Coast to Coast so you can get a handle on how to identify crack pot ideas.
Travel beyond the speed of light, possible or not, does not necessarily mean traveling through time as far as I understand. Aside from theory the only thing that comes even close to supporting this was when they had a photon(?I think?) located in two places at the same time for a small fraction of a second.
I've yet to ever hear a logical explination on how time travel is possible. The closest thing is the worm hole theory and I think that even that has several problems with it. Perhaps the closest thing to time travel is just a sort of bending of "spacetime".

QuantumTheory said:

1. How can you judge if the show was "quite accurate" when you yourself have admitted that you haven't learned that much physics yet?

2. The Discovery channel has had shows about ghosts and paranormal events. Enough said.

I hate to think that these are you primary sources of knowledge to justify your claims on here. I thought people are wise enough to know that we demand better quality of sources on here?

Zz.

QuantumTheory said:
Thank you! This is what I was trying to say!
What I mean't was, this program was credible! It also had one of the few pioneers int ime travel, Kip. Also, it was on the science channel (By discovery) Everything on there is fact. There was also one on quantum physics abuot what is light, a wave or a particle? It is both. I learned so much. It is great

I think this just illustrated what I just posted. You have to be VERY careful on establishing what you are seeing from these shows especially considering you do not have the background to properly interpret these things.

The apparent superluminal speeds here, I'm guessing, came from a "tunneling" experiment. And as in any TV shows, they didn't tell you the details, nor did they tell you the OTHER side of the story. This superluminal claim is highly controversial. If you had bothered to look at the list of evidence for the postulate of Special Relativity in my journal, you would have seen at least a couple of entries on this particular claim. The superluminal claim is neither accepted, nor has been verified. In fact, there have been theoretical description that the SIGNAL velocity was in fact below c in such experiments!

You cannot use "TV shows" as sources to back up your physics arguments, especially when you haven't fully understood the fundamentals. Physics is not done this way. Use these TV shows for what they're meant - as a "fable" for the general public to get a brief flavor of physics. They are NOT meant to TEACH physics.

As Integral has said, there is a difference between learning physics, and learning ABOUT physics. I think you have confused the latter with the former.

Zz.

Last edited:
QuantumTheory said:
Do you really think the science channel would show a show that is not 'very good'? Of course, it is controverisal, no one really knows for sure -- because no one can prove it. But they mentioned it was highly inprobably as well.
I have seen quite a bit of, well, crap for lack of a better word, come out of the Discovery Channel and the like.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Travel beyond the speed of light, possible or not, does not necessarily mean traveling through time as far as I understand.
Around the time of the Einstein Centenial (late 1970s) a lot of magazines were quoting Einstein, and particularly quoting anything he said that seemed to suggest strange things were possible.

I think I read back then that Einstein said that if we could exceed the speed of light and catch up to light that had relfected off the Earth ages ago, we'd be able to "see" the Earth's past.

This is akin to realizing that looking at the sun is to receive 8 minute old information, or that looking at a particular star might mean we're seeing hundred thousand year old information.

This may be where the notion that faster-than-light travel means going back in time comes from. It would be a misunderstanding of this.

russ_watters said:
As noted, that's a pretty rediculous statement considering I'm sure he'd seen birds before. But perhaps he was talking about technology, not science...?

Something akin to saying that we could never generate enough energy to significantly warp spacetime, perhaps.

Last edited:
The thing that gets me is that we find so much prognostication over an imcomplete theory; or really, two. Now how scientific is that?

ZapperZ said:
I hate to think that these are you primary sources of knowledge to justify your claims on here. I thought people are wise enough to know that we demand better quality of sources on here?
Zz.

What you said, is the kind of crap I can't stand. Dude, I'm 17. No, I haven't TAKEN a physics class, so I may not UNDERSTAND the 'fundamentals' of physics. In fact, I just graduated high school. I am very good at math, but before high school I wasn't. I became very good and loved math in high school. The farthest I've gotten in school was some algebra (Didnt get to quadratics or factoring that welll, or paraboles), most f geomtetry, but i never took trig, pre calc, or calc. So naturally, I can't do physics without knowing calc, I don't think?

Just so you know, I do know a lot of properties of physics. I do understand the fundamentals of special relativity, relativity, some quantum mechanics, although I do not know the mathemathics behind it, so you can say I "dont know it", whatever. I do know a lot about the shrtonnger cat I believe it was demonstrating the cat as 'alive and dead'a t the same time or that a photon is both a particle and a wave.

I also understand inertia as well. I believe it is when you are traveling in a car, and you stop with the brakes, and you do not have a seat belt you, you can feel your body moving forward. I believe this is due to 2 forces: 1) Gravity. 2) Ineria. Newtons theory says that an actoin will have an opposote and equal reaction, therefore, when you stop, you are moving forward at the same speed the car was going the instanteous moment before it stopped. I may be wrong here, but dude, give me a break. I'm fricking 17.

Sorry, if it wasn't accurate, by he way. I didn't know this. Yeah, I can' bieleve discovery would have shows on ghosts, but come on. I was just wondering if time travel as theortically possible, that's all. But you get on my case because it isn't 'propery material'. I am interested in physics, and I do understand a lot of it.

However, I do not appreciate you trying to argue with me. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me what to correct, etc. But it's useless to argue with me. Why? Because I probably am wrong at things, you've taken physics, I haven't. And you're most likely not as young as me, therefore have more knowledge

Also, please don't say I don't know a lot for my age. I have a feeling you'e going to say "You don't know much for your age." , most teens know a lot more about physics than you. This doesn't help the situation.

Thanks

QuantumTheory said:
What you said, is the kind of crap I can't stand. Dude, I'm 17. No, I haven't TAKEN a physics class, so I may not UNDERSTAND the 'fundamentals' of physics. In fact, I just graduated high school. I am very good at math, but before high school I wasn't. I became very good and loved math in high school. The farthest I've gotten in school was some algebra (Didnt get to quadratics or factoring that welll, or paraboles), most f geomtetry, but i never took trig, pre calc, or calc. So naturally, I can't do physics without knowing calc, I don't think?
Just so you know, I do know a lot of properties of physics. I do understand the fundamentals of special relativity, relativity, some quantum mechanics, although I do not know the mathemathics behind it, so you can say I "dont know it", whatever. I do know a lot about the shrtonnger cat I believe it was demonstrating the cat as 'alive and dead'a t the same time or that a photon is both a particle and a wave.
I also understand inertia as well. I believe it is when you are traveling in a car, and you stop with the brakes, and you do not have a seat belt you, you can feel your body moving forward. I believe this is due to 2 forces: 1) Gravity. 2) Ineria. Newtons theory says that an actoin will have an opposote and equal reaction, therefore, when you stop, you are moving forward at the same speed the car was going the instanteous moment before it stopped. I may be wrong here, but dude, give me a break. I'm fricking 17.
Sorry, if it wasn't accurate, by he way. I didn't know this. Yeah, I can' bieleve discovery would have shows on ghosts, but come on. I was just wondering if time travel as theortically possible, that's all. But you get on my case because it isn't 'propery material'. I am interested in physics, and I do understand a lot of it.
However, I do not appreciate you trying to argue with me. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me what to correct, etc. But it's useless to argue with me. Why? Because I probably am wrong at things, you've taken physics, I haven't. And you're most likely not as young as me, therefore have more knowledge
Also, please don't say I don't know a lot for my age. I have a feeling you'e going to say "You don't know much for your age." , most teens know a lot more about physics than you. This doesn't help the situation.
Thanks

Oh, so now you're psychic also?

Note that I have never mentioned anything about your age? What does THAT have anything to do with anything?

And you still have no clue when I said that there's a difference between learning physics, and learning ABOUT physics. You got the latter, not the former. This is not physics. All you got was similar to receiving a description through 2nd hand channels about the color "blue" without ever seeing the color itself.

Time travel? Based on our current understanding, there is no such thing. Is it possible ever for human beings? Based on our current understanding, no human can survive such a thing.

I thought this answer was given WAY early in this thread already! Now does this put this idea to rest finally?

Zz.

Quantum, you need to give everyone a break here, people here know a LOT about physics including the mathematics behind it all. I mean god knows how many phd's are on this board!

What you are basically saying is that you want someone to agree with you and no one can really do it. When you say you "understand physics" but then say you have absolutely no mathematical understanding of it, it's like saying you know how a car works because you press the accelerator and it moves but then ask "why can't my car be totally silent, go 400,000mpg and travel 80000mph using water as a fuel!".

ZapperZ said:
Oh, so now you're psychic also?
Note that I have never mentioned anything about your age? What does THAT have anything to do with anything?
And you still have no clue when I said that there's a difference between learning physics, and learning ABOUT physics. You got the latter, not the former. This is not physics. All you got was similar to receiving a description through 2nd hand channels about the color "blue" without ever seeing the color itself.
Time travel? Based on our current understanding, there is no such thing. Is it possible ever for human beings? Based on our current understanding, no human can survive such a thing.
I thought this answer was given WAY early in this thread already! Now does this put this idea to rest finally?
Zz.

Age corresponds with knowledge. The older you are, the more you understand. That is why there are different IQ tests for older people .

OK< I'll admit it, I'm stupid. I am a retard. In fact, i am so stupid I am a disgrace tot hi forum because everyone is smarter than me. So I'm not posting here anymore. Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuantumTheory said:
Age corresponds with knowledge. The older you are, the more you understand.
Well, aren't we a bit optimistic about the intellectual level of adults here?
Sigh.
(You're excused, you're only 17..)

arildno said:
Well, aren't we a bit optimistic about the intellectual level of adults here?

optimistic is definitely a nice way of putting it.

Dear QuantumTheory,

I suggest that if you are truly sincere about learning physics that you enter the discussion with an open mind and prepare yourself for a little criticism. You should learn that if you want to raise a "shakey" topic in front of a highly-esteemed audience when you yourself are still learning, you must anticipate being "smacked-down." In fact, it is the way some people learn. In college, you are encouraged to challenge your professors to arguments only to find that you've been disproven! I suggest that instead of being immature and saying you'll never post here again that you first acknowledge what other people say with an open mind.

PF is a wonderful place for the discussion of science, simply put. As a newcomer to PF, you will find youself unknowing of a lot of the things discussed here, as do a great number of PFers-- it's normal. In essence, you should reconsider not partaking in discussions anymore, if you are truly devoted to science, and learn how to accept criticism without causing difficulty.

Of course time travel is possible!

I can travel through time! One second at a time...:tongue2:

Cosmo16 said:
Of course time travel is possible!
I can travel through time! One second at a time...:tongue2:

We've already gone over this joke :wink:

oops, now you tell me. :blushing:

z-component said:
Dear QuantumTheory,
I suggest that if you are truly sincere about learning physics that you enter the discussion with an open mind and prepare yourself for a little criticism. You should learn that if you want to raise a "shakey" topic in front of a highly-esteemed audience when you yourself are still learning, you must anticipate being "smacked-down." In fact, it is the way some people learn. In college, you are encouraged to challenge your professors to arguments only to find that you've been disproven! I suggest that instead of being immature and saying you'll never post here again that you first acknowledge what other people say with an open mind.
PF is a wonderful place for the discussion of science, simply put. As a newcomer to PF, you will find youself unknowing of a lot of the things discussed here, as do a great number of PFers-- it's normal. In essence, you should reconsider not partaking in discussions anymore, if you are truly devoted to science, and learn how to accept criticism without causing difficulty.

Thank you , I will take your advice. My mom read one of the responses, adn she agreed I was taking it too seriously, she said there was a lot of good helpful information on it. I guess I overreacted, sorry. But she didnt agree when he said "There's no way you can understand the concepts of algebra." of course i man, I've taken high school algebra, I know how it works, why you have to balance equations, etc. You can't just go through math and memorize it, or you'll never get very far :tongue2:

Alot of people on this forum have different views on science and philophy than me. For example, I find this 'do we exist' thing, in essence, very, very stupid. It's a nice philopsical question, but come on? I have depression and have had serious suicidal thoughts in the past, and honestly, I hate life. It makes things feel very difficult, and I feel like no one likes me. It's like having a constant cloak over you, making everything worse than it actually is. Many people in real life (in fact everyone) tells me I'm smart, it's just people here seem VERY hesitant to due so. Perhaps it's because I'm "wrong" on a lot of counts, and they always try to disprove me. The truth is on anything but science, I'm not "wrong", its just my opininon. ON a second note, if we don't exist, I'll just go kill myself. I mean, why is life worth suffering for if we don't exist? Heck, I don't want to work my whole life for nothing. One person, ultimately, can't make a difference anyway. Also, since religion 'doesn't exist', and evoltuion is always right, why should we live? There's no reason to life. It's a freak accident. really. No one here even believes in 'god designed evolution', heh. Of course, with a condition like the one I have, I really do like to believe I will go to heaven, there is a god, etc, it makes you feel comfortable. This is probably why many people want to believe there's a heaven. Unfortunately, the evidence in the theory of evolution is staggering, while there's no way to prove religion is right.

But one thing I have noticed, 90% of christian people (evenin chatrooms) are the nicest people I've known. Believing in the bible, and being with god, really does make you a good person, of course, there are exceptions, but it seems it can hellp you.

The most someone's said about my intelligence is, "You're fine." What is that supposed to mean? My IQ is below average, I'm worthless. Admit it.

QuantumTheory said:
Thank you , I will take your advice. My mom read one of the responses, adn she agreed I was taking it too seriously, she said there was a lot of good helpful information on it. I guess I overreacted, sorry. But she didnt agree when he said "There's no way you can understand the concepts of algebra." of course i man, I've taken high school algebra, I know how it works, why you have to balance equations, etc. You can't just go through math and memorize it, or you'll never get very far :tongue2:

I assume that you are referring to a comment I made in the IQ thread. I did not say "there's no way you can understand the concepts of algebra." Read my post again. I said there is no way you would be able to understand Calculus. I also told you that it was not your fault and that you should not feel bad -- you just don't have the background yet.

How do I know that you don't have an adequate algebra background? You made a post in the Academic section telling us that you do not know how to factor. Factoring is not advanced algebra like you seem to think. It is a fundamental topic learned in beginning algebra.

Read my post in the IQ thread over again a few times.

QuantumTheory said:
The most someone's said about my intelligence is, "You're fine." What is that supposed to mean? My IQ is below average, I'm worthless. Admit it.

PS -- he was trying to tell you this: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR IQ. DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE. WORK HARD AND YOU WILL SUCCEED!

Last edited:
QuantumTheory said:
Many people in real life (in fact everyone) tells me I'm smart, it's just people here seem VERY hesitant to due so.
Have you seen anyone tell anyone else they're smart here? I've been here since 2003 and have seen such a thing maybe two, or three times.

zoobyshoe said:
Have you seen anyone tell anyone else they're smart here? I've been here since 2003 and have seen such a thing maybe two, or three times.

oh zooby, you're so smart!

And quantum, I swear I could chart your self-confidence on a sine-wave. It's like first you think you know time travel must be possible despite what physicists say even though they pretty much know the ins and outs of the universe then you say you're worthless and wrong on everything then back to saying 'everyone says I am smart so i must be smart' and right back down to 'my iq is horrible, I am stupid, i want to kill myself'

I'm going to say something that may just be an utter shock to you and blow your mind away... so be prepared! Ready? Here we go. Open up a textbook! Yes! It is that simple! You wan't proven answers? There in paperback! (ok well there not really in paperback because those aren't easy to handle for us) Want to know why people don't think time travel is possible? The answers are out there! Proof and all! It's like you're asking us for a way to convert your hard work into some sort of accepted paper form usable around the country and we're pointing you right to the mint!

Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
oh zooby, you're so smart!

And quantum, I swear I could chart your self-confidence on a sine-wave. It's like first you think you know time travel must be possible despite what physicists say even though they pretty much know the ins and outs of the universe then you say you're worthless and wrong on everything then back to saying 'everyone says I am smart so i must be smart' and right back down to 'my iq is horrible, I am stupid, i want to kill myself'

I'm going to say something that may just be an utter shock to you and blow your mind away... so be prepared! Ready? Here we go. Open up a textbook! Yes! It is that simple! You wan't proven answers? There in paperback! (ok well there not really in paperback because those aren't easy to handle for us) Want to know why people don't think time travel is possible? The answers are out there! Proof and all! It's like you're asking us for a way to convert your hard work into some sort of accepted paper form usable around the country and we're pointing you right to the mint!

Mind you, I HAVE. Heh, what's your problem? It doesn't shock me! I've read "A briefer history of time" by Stephen hawkings, as well as his first ones. He does say it is theortically possible, and we will never know because there is no way to know if we have met a time traveller.

Most scientist believe it may be theortically possible, but it is not pratical.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuantumTheory said:
Mind you, I HAVE. Heh, what's your problem? It doesn't shock me! I've read "A briefer history of time" by Stephen hawkings, as well as his first ones. He does say it is theortically possible, and we will never know because there is no way to know if we have met a time traveller.

Most scientist believe it may be theortically possible, but it is not pratical.

That is not by any means a textbook as far as I can remember. And no, most physicists do not believe it is possible, have you not taken in anything anyone has told you in this thread?

Pengwuino said:
That is not by any means a textbook as far as I can remember. And no, most physicists do not believe it is possible, have you not taken in anything anyone has told you in this thread?

HELLO? Do you NOT UNDERSTAND I said STephen hawking wrote it?? Are you trying to prove, this man, a genius, one of the best scientist of all time, is wrong??

What the heck? Do you believe because it WASNT FULL OF EQUATIONS, it's wrong?

I also JUST TOLD YOU, it is probably THEORTICLALY POSSIBLE, general relativity allows it. But it is NOT PRACTICAL. Do you understand? FOr the love of god, just spare me from this torture. You people are ridiculous.

Here, I'll say it:
I AM WRONG WITH EVERYTHING I SAY
YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT (Which means when I do state my opinion, whether it be right or wrong, I will ONLY get critism, and not constructive critism either)
THIS IS *DEFINITELY* NOT THE NICEST FORUM. Here, I'll define the word for you, since you people are sooooo stubborn:
Indisputable; certain: a definite victory.
Yes, you sure do like 'victories' don't you? In your little mind, a victory is when you try to disprove, flame, harass, and otherwise insult a 17 year old. Grow up, get a life (Yes, I said that. I have a life, quitting this forum, and doing something in the real world, unlike you, who spend all your time on a stupid forum.) learn physics or something. Read a book, like I do.

Go ahead, 'warn me ' again for speaking in another language. Whooooaah. That's amazing, I can't speak in japanese (something nice) but other people can speak chinese or latin and get in no trouble.

Honestly, I don't care. You can go ahead and say I'm arrogant, whatever, I am just PISSED OFF of you stupid, arrogant, egostitical people. Sure, I've gotten lots of GREAT ADVICE in the past, and GREAT consructive critims (Which is wonderful, I like it) but WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much crap, and harassment. I can play complex music by ear? What do I get? "You're not talented, ANYONE can do this." This is complete bullcrap. Not everyone can do this! When I ask for advice, what do I get ? "You belong in a remedial high school at best." That's a high school for DUMMIES, IDIOTS you people! You think I'm an iidiot? I doubt an idiot would be interestd in tihs forum, even.

Here's the word stubborn for you:
Characterized by perseverance; persistent.

Yes, you are so persistant, that you are driving me nuts, crazy. I don't ned you people. In fact, get this, people on the playstation forum (Yes, most people there are only in middle school) are more MATURE than you sick minded people. That is sad. Yes, I know this is a flat out insult, etc, but you've done this to me MANY times, and I've tried to explain this to you many times (and others) in a rational, reasonable way. In fact, my mom has even written posts for me, yet I was still critized, very unfairly. This is not to say I won't receive critism, or harassment, of course I will. I UNDERSTAND THIS. But I shouldn't receieve harassment, insultment, this much.

And now, some japaense, since I CANNOT SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE MR.MENTOR WHO DOESNT LIKE TO TELL ME WHY I CAN'T, AND DOESN'T STAte it in the GUIDELINES EITHER.

watashi wa wakarimasen. Yes, that is "I don't understand." Why? "Shirimasen." I DONT KNOW.

I shouldn't have to understand you people, you may be smart, but there are different levels of smart. 90% of you people are smart one way; analyitcal. You know alota bout philopshy, science, etc. But when it comes to people, you treat them like crap, at least me, and many others. Surely, you aren't smart.

I should also mention the ridiculous rules ont his forum:
1) If I post in the wrong topic, I get warned, which eventually means banned
2) If I use all caps, at all, You get warned
3) If I speak in another language, albeit it nice or not, I get warned. (Others dont)
4) The list goes on and on

Ludacris.

Last edited:
Relax and stop being so dramatic?
There have been plenty of people who have been nice to you and you only focus on the people who haven't been so nice or you believe haven't been so nice. It happens, get over it. Converse with the nice people and quite allowing others to goad you or just take it elsewhere.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Relax and stop being so dramatic?
There have been plenty of people who have been nice to you and you only focus on the people who haven't been so nice or you believe haven't been so nice. It happens, get over it. Converse with the nice people and quite allowing others to goad you or just take it elsewhere.

Sorry, i just couldn't handle it anymore. My mom also agrees with me, as well as my dad and everyone else. There has been many heplful people (I just mentioned this), and YOU, my friend, are indeed very helpful. I appreciate your help!

I will just Shut the hell up, and go study my algebra story book. I don't need this forum.

QuantumTheory said:
Grow up, get a life. (Yes, I said that. I have a life, quitting this forum, and doing something in the real world, unlike you, who spend all your time on a stupid forum.) Learn physics or something. Read a book, like I do.

Well. That's cute.