Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Foil Helmets Can't Foil Government Mind Probes

1. Nov 14, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 14, 2005 #2
    That's hilarious!

4. Nov 14, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  5. Nov 14, 2005 #4
    Upload data @ CIA
    This is mindless goverment drone #503A-005d/1
    We have a intellgence leak about the Drone helments.That citzens like to think that they protect them form the CIA's mind control satlets apparentally
    Some egineers found that appilfies the mind controll freqeuncies.They have now posted it on the civillan internet...wrong datalink..oh well

6. Nov 14, 2005 #5

Janus

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I could have told you that foil hats were worse than worthless. Its stainless steel colander helmets that really do the trick!

7. Nov 14, 2005 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I used to know of a guy who wore a foil hat under this helmet so that the "people" living in the middle earth couldn't read his mind. Having learned of him from a customer, I was told that he tested the integrity of critical steel beams used in the aviation industry.

8. Nov 15, 2005 #7
    Wow, it's scary when someone dancing so near the line between insanity and intelligence, dances a tango (way too many dips). :bugeye:

9. Nov 15, 2005 #8
    FIIINE line between Genius and Googoo there. >__>

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?