1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Follow reseachers

1. Jun 8, 2015 #1
    I want to follow some certain people who conduct the research I am interested in. I want to be up to date whenever they publish a new article. How can I follow these people?

So far for me the convenient way was the researchgate network. But some researches do not have an accounts there, however on researchgate it is possible to search for articles and even subscribe for people even if they dont have an account there. I can subscribe for such people without account, but I dont get any updates from them, is it possible to get updates from people without researchgate account on researchgate somehow?

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2015 #2

radium

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

You should look on the arXiv. It's a preprint server. That's where most physicists put their work before submitting to a journal.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook