Following behaviors of GD members

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary: That's "ask a stupid quetion, get a stupid anser." The spelling is important. Obviously, no actual questions are asked, only quetions. Obviously you haven't read through that thread in its entirety either. I think you have your summer reading cut out for you.I just said that I don't have to. I'm not saying that I don't have to read it, I'm saying that I don't have to read it in fullUninteresting? Topics in GD are uninteresting? Blasphemer! :eek:The reason why I said that is because the main reason for GD is to get away from Physics, but at the same time, we
@$$#0LE! I know what they mean! :cry: you were mean to me you ******

Physics news on Phys.org
Yomamma, when you first joined up here, many of us thought you were acting quite mature for your age and were impressed with you for it. However, swearing just for the sake of swearing isn't very mature, and isn't very impressive. Perhaps you should find something more productive to discuss here. :wink:

jeez, I was just joking...

yomamma said:
you were mean to me you ******
You spelled ****** wrong.

I agree with Moonbear, though. It is getting a bit much.

This makes me think of the stereotypical stars over cartoon characters who are in pain.

Last edited:
BicycleTree said:
It just occurred to me that they, too, might stand in for letters.
Only if they're in thought or speech 'balloons'. Otherwise they're an indicator of physical trauma. The original context was to show that the victim was 'seeing stars'.

Only if they're in thought or speech 'balloons'. Otherwise they're an indicator of physical trauma. The original context was to show that the victim was 'seeing stars'.
I know, of course, but it is interesting to muse on. Particularly since when out of the speech balloons, the stars may be seen as descriptions rather than dialogue.

yomamma said:
Shut the butt up cronxeh. I already told you so kindly shut the butt up or I'll kick your middle toe and you already know I can
Was that what the kid meant? :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamma
Shut the butt up cronxeh. I already told you so kindly shut the butt up or I'll kick your middle toe and you already know I can

arildno said:
Was that what the kid meant? :confused:
:bugeye: I had no idea that Norweedish cursing could be so caustic!

Danger said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamma

:bugeye: I had no idea that Norweedish cursing could be so caustic!
Yep, we are real mean cursers, nostril-head!

arildno said:
Yep, we are real mean cursers, nostril-head!
:rofl: :rofl: