Who is Mr. Robin Parsons and why is his story so intriguing?

• Thread starter Mattius_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary, the conversation is about someone named Mr. Robin Parsons and his new blog. The speaker finds his story intriguing and wonders how he is doing. Another person calls him a lunatic and the conversation shifts to discussing his behavior in a physics forum. Overall, there is some curiosity and amusement surrounding this person.
Mattius_
I'm laying in bed saturday morning cruising the internet and I started reading Mr. Robin Parsons's old posts and I did a quick google search. Here is his new blog.

http://ca.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-oNTYs588aehD1wSrmHN.TWxMY99HFKk-?cq=1&p=98

I don't know why his story is so intriguing to me but I thought some of you may have had the same feeling.

Physics news on Phys.org
Fascinating. I wondered how MRP was getting along. Sounds like things are about the same for him.

What the heck did he do, he sounds like a whining whinny.

I think I saw him on a different physics forum... is he the one that feeeels at a distance?

He's a lunatic.

- Warren

So, what's the story with this guy?

chroot said:
He's a lunatic.

- Warren

That was my thought, why not dump this.

He did make some very funny posts in the "stupid quetion" thread.

1. What is the definition of a "veteran" on PF?

A veteran on PF is defined as a member who has been actively participating in the community for at least 1 year.

2. How can I become a veteran on PF?

To become a veteran on PF, you must be an active member for at least 1 year and have a positive contribution to the community through discussions, advice, and support.

3. What benefits do veteran PF members receive?

Veteran PF members receive a special badge next to their username, increased credibility and trust within the community, and access to exclusive forums and discussions.

4. Can a veteran PF member lose their status?

Yes, a veteran PF member can lose their status if they violate the community guidelines or engage in inappropriate behavior. This decision is made by the moderators and administrators of PF.

5. Is there a way to fast-track becoming a veteran on PF?

No, there is no way to fast-track becoming a veteran on PF. It is based on a minimum time requirement and active participation in the community.