What Made This New Year's Eve Party the Best for Bass Guitar Fans?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Guitar
In summary, "For bass guitar fans only" is a phrase used to indicate content specifically for those passionate about bass guitar. It covers topics such as techniques, equipment, famous bassists, and the bass guitar community. It is not exclusive to experienced players and can be found on various online platforms and in books and magazines. Non-experts can also contribute and learn from the community.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ah Nostalgia! Best new years eve party I ever spent was watching Barney Wolfe execute a fantastic bass solo at a Lord Tracy show:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Ah Nostalgia! Best new years eve party I ever spent was watching Barney Wolfe execute a fantastic bass solo at a Lord Tracy show:
Nice! So, did Barney slap your bass, meow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gokul43201 said:
Nice! So, did Barney slap your bass, meow?

:blushing: hey, I don't slap and tell.:biggrin:

The new years party gig was a lot of fun. They put construction worker helmets on me and my girlfriends and played drums on our heads.

What is "For bass guitar fans only"?

"For bass guitar fans only" is a phrase or statement that is typically used to indicate that something is specifically intended for those who are passionate about playing or listening to bass guitar.

What topics are typically covered in "For bass guitar fans only"?

The topics covered in "For bass guitar fans only" can vary, but usually include discussions about bass guitar techniques, equipment, famous bassists, and the bass guitar community.

Is "For bass guitar fans only" only for experienced bass players?

No, "For bass guitar fans only" is not exclusively for experienced bass players. It can also be enjoyed by beginners and those with a general interest in bass guitar.

Where can I find "For bass guitar fans only" content?

You can find "For bass guitar fans only" content on various online platforms, such as blogs, forums, social media groups, and YouTube channels. You can also find books and magazines dedicated to bass guitar enthusiasts.

Can I contribute to "For bass guitar fans only" as a non-expert?

Yes, you can contribute to "For bass guitar fans only" even if you are not an expert in playing bass guitar. Your unique perspective and experiences can add value to the community, and you can also learn from others in the process.