What is Elegantly Twisted Rustic Furniture?

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary: He's definitely a force to be reckoned with.Absolutely! And skill, too. He's definitely a force to be reckoned with.In summary, Randy is a very creative person who uses a variety of found objects to create one-of-a-kind furniture. His pieces have won awards and he is a regular attendee at open-mic jams.
turbo
Gold Member
I logged onto Randy's site today and thought of you two. He is a creative genius. He takes found items like moose antlers, deer antlers, etc, and combines them with roots, branches, small tree trunks, bark, etc, to make one-of-a-kind furniture.

Lamps, bookcases, tables, etc... There is nothing that he won't tackle, and his creations keep winning awards and BIG bucks. He was a fairly regular attendee at my open-mic jams and my wife works with his girlfriend, so I thought I'd give him a shout-out here.

http://www.elegantlytwistedrusticfurniture.com/

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
I logged onto Randy's site today and thought of you two. He is a creative genius. He takes found items like moose antlers, deer antlers, etc, and combines them with roots, branches, small tree trunks, bark, etc, to make one-of-a-kind furniture.

Lamps, bookcases, tables, etc... There is nothing that he won't tackle, and his creations keep winning awards and BIG bucks. He was a fairly regular attendee at my open-mic jams and my wife works with his girlfriend, so I thought I'd give him a shout-out here.

http://www.elegantlytwistedrusticfurniture.com/

That is very cool. Reminds me of this last weekend. I finally found someone that amped up a Kalimba. Though with my head-cold, I could still not hear anything. "What's that? The amp is on? I can't hear anything. What's that? WHAT!?"

OmCheeto said:
That is very cool. Reminds me of this last weekend. I finally found someone that amped up a Kalimba. Though with my head-cold, I could still not hear anything. "What's that? The amp is on? I can't hear anything. What's that? WHAT!?"
Randy is a very creative person. It's hard to imagine somebody whose craft/art is more evocative of Maine. Randy keeps getting Adirondack awards, but his furniture is far beyond that. He's not making camp-chairs and lounges, but stuff that is art in its own right.

I don't quite get it, zooby is an extremely gifted portait artist.

Is fuzzyfelt a furniture artist?

Looks like humans are finally catching up on brush technology. If he keeps this up he'll figure out how we zoobies make our computers from sticks, vines, rocks and trout skeletons.

Evo said:
I don't quite get it, zooby is an extremely gifted portait artist.

Is fuzzyfelt a furniture artist?
Both appreciate art in many forms. Randy's furniture is definitely art - it's just another medium.

zoobyshoe said:
Looks like humans are finally catching up on brush technology. If he keeps this up he'll figure out how we zoobies make our computers from sticks, vines, rocks and trout skeletons.
Can you really do that? I need a DSL modem that does not need AC power...

turbo-1 said:
Can you really do that? I need a DSL modem that does not need AC power...
What makes you think we don't have AC?

zoobyshoe said:
What makes you think we don't have AC?
What's the secret? Trout skeletons?

Thanks so much for sharing this, Turbo!

I logged into search for something and this thread was on the first page, sorry I missed it before, I haven't been around.

Really creative ideas, very nice indeed!

fuzzyfelt said:
Thanks so much for sharing this, Turbo!

I logged into search for something and this thread was on the first page, sorry I missed it before, I haven't been around.

Really creative ideas, very nice indeed!
I'm glad you like it. Randy is a genius. You may or may not like his taste, but it's hard to argue against his sense of style and originality.

turbo-1 said:
I'm glad you like it. Randy is a genius. You may or may not like his taste, but it's hard to argue against his sense of style and originality.

Absolutely! And skill, too.

1. What is "For fuzzyfelt and zoobie"?

"For fuzzyfelt and zoobie" is a scientific experiment or study that involves the use of fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials. It could also refer to a specific scientific theory or concept related to these materials.

2. What are fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials?

Fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials are often used in scientific studies as they are versatile and can be easily manipulated. Fuzzyfelt is a soft, fuzzy fabric made of nylon fibers, while zoobie refers to small plastic or rubber animal figurines.

3. What are the advantages of using fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials in scientific research?

One advantage is that they are relatively inexpensive and easily accessible, making them ideal for conducting multiple experiments. They are also non-toxic and safe to handle, making them suitable for use in educational settings. Additionally, the soft and flexible nature of fuzzyfelt and the varied shapes and sizes of zoobie allow for a wide range of experimental designs.

4. How are fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials used in scientific experiments?

Fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the specific research question. They may be used to simulate real-world scenarios or to represent abstract concepts. For example, fuzzyfelt could be used to mimic the texture of fur in animal behavior studies, while zoobie could represent different species in ecological studies.

5. What are some potential limitations of using fuzzyfelt and zoobie materials in scientific research?

One limitation is that the results may not always be applicable to real-world situations, as the materials may not perfectly mimic natural phenomena. Additionally, the flexibility and malleability of fuzzyfelt and zoobie may make it difficult to control all variables in an experiment. It is important for scientists to consider these limitations when designing and interpreting studies using these materials.

Back