Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

For Kitty Lovers Part Two

1. Sep 9, 2006 #1
    Hey guys,

It's almost 0200 am out here in Belgium. I am all alone and about to go watch the US open final between Justine Henin and Maria Sharapova. In the mean time, i have made two little videos just to pass my time. I hope you like 'em........

Here we go :

Yv7FuSycqw0[/MEDIA]]Something Romantic

FlOLYfhK4AY[/MEDIA]]Something Funny

regards
    marlon

edit : it is possible that the videos cannot be seen directly because i have just uploaded them. If this is the case, just wait a few minutes and things should be ok. I could see them just a few seconds ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2006 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

oh, those were cute, Marlon. That 2nd one made me laugh - especially the Pong part.

4. Sep 9, 2006 #3
    thanks

marlon

5. Sep 9, 2006 #4
    Those are cute Marlon. You are brave with candles around kittens! I can picture mine catching their tail on fire and running through the house leaving a trail of flames:surprised

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  6. Sep 9, 2006 #5
    Dude, you're nuts.......but those cats are beautiful.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  7. Sep 9, 2006 #6
    Those were cute!

but you should stop smokeing

8. Sep 9, 2006 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

9. Sep 10, 2006 #8
  10. Sep 10, 2006 #9
    :rofl:

I know, i know...

marlon

11. Sep 10, 2006 #10
    :rofl:

My father says the exact same thing.

marlon

12. Sep 10, 2006 #11
    Well, actually, one of my cats caught it's tail on fire a few weeks ago. It was no big deal but indeed it made me realize that i should be more careful with lightning candles in the living area.

marlon

13. Sep 10, 2006 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Actually, she's pretty tidy when eating. That was the aftermath of her playing with the toy/lure thing that was too close to her dishes (the water dish was already moved due to an earlier spill). She took a flying leap at the lure and landed on the food bowl. But, once she spilled the food out of the dish, she decided she might as well sit down and eat some of it.

14. Sep 10, 2006 #13
    Ok, well, sometimes my cats just spill a lot of their food. I don't know why but it happens from time to time.

marlon

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?