Comprendre la structure moléculaire à partir du nom donné

• Thread starter chloé
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a student asking for help with an exercise they did not do well on during their last exam. They are asking for help understanding the concept for next time and provide information about the molecules in the exercise. Another person offers to help but is unsure of what the student is asking for. There is also mention of a double-post in a different forum.
chloé
bonjour ! voici un exercice que je n'ai pas réussi a faire lors de mon dernier contrôle... pourriez vous m'aider pour que je puisse comprendre pour la prochaine fois? je vous remercie beaucoup.

"compte tenu de la présence d'un carbone tétraèdrique et d'une double liaison particulière, expliquer combien de molécules sont conformes aux informations données par le nom fourni pour définir (incomplètement) cette molécule."

je ne sais pas si il faut utiliser les noms des molécules de l'exercice précédent...
si elles sont nécessaires, les voici :
3,5-diéthyl-4-isobutyl-6-méthylnonane
et 1,2-dibromo-3-chloro-5-éthylocta-1,4-diène :grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org
I took 5 years of french love and i would be more than happy to help you :smile:, but I'm not 100% clear on what you are asking for. Could you clarify a little bit...by the way, my french was only to the four honors level so its not AP:blushing:. I'll still help as best I can. I also understand your frustration!

I believe she is asking for the number of isomers for each compound (but I suspect I'm wrong).

This is a double-post. The other copy is in K-12 homework help.

What is the official language of France?

The official language of France is French.

How many people in the world speak French as their first language?

As of 2021, approximately 76 million people speak French as their first language.

Is French difficult to learn?

This depends on the individual's native language and their learning style. Some people find French easier to learn than others.

What are some common French phrases and expressions?

Some common French phrases and expressions include "bonjour" (hello), "merci" (thank you), "comment ça va?" (how are you?), and "au revoir" (goodbye).

What are some cultural considerations when speaking French?

It is important to be aware of cultural differences and customs when speaking French, such as using formal language with elders or in professional settings, and being mindful of personal space and body language.