Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

For the love of!

1. Sep 10, 2010 #1
    To all the people that answered my previous questions with a "Stop posting so much and get it already!'reply, I AM 13 YEARS OLD! Of course I'm not going to get everything that you guys tell me, so instead of waiting weeks for a new answer to my thread, I post a new similar one. So next time try not to be so disciplinary.

Give me credit for not being on my space or something and actually doing something for my future...

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 10, 2010 #2

DaveC426913

Gold Member

So, you want us to treat you as a child then?

I thought you'd appreciate being treated as a person whose age is irrelevant and whose intellect is the only thing that matters... :wink:

I confess, for my own sake, I deliberately have a very short memory online. Five minutes after this post, I will have forgotten your age, and will treat you like any other member. This is deliberate, and for your benefit. (Unless you'd prefer that I read each one of your subsequent posts as if you are a child...)

P.S. It is great that you are interested in your future. I envy you. I wish I'd been interested in my future when I was 13. Heck, I wish I'd been interested in my future when I was 18... If I could back back now, I'd kick my own a$$.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  4. Sep 10, 2010 #3
    Darn you and your scientific reasoning, all I ask is that you realize that I won't be able to grasp analogies as quickly as you guys.

5. Sep 11, 2010 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Yes you do. We all have our blind spots. Your age does not single you out that way.

6. Sep 11, 2010 #5
    I believe it's inappropriate to give your age on the internet especially if you're a young kid. Please do not do so ever again.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook