Could Centripetal Force Be the Key to Understanding Gravity?

• Thread starter ForceBoson
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Theory
In summary, the conversation is about a person sharing their theory on gravity and seeking feedback. The theory suggests that centripetal force can act as a medium for gravitons to travel in vacuums. The person also mentions having an equation to explain their theory, but acknowledges that it may be incorrect. The conversation ends with a suggestion to post the theory in a specific forum for independent research.
ForceBoson
I have thought of this theory for sometime and wished to tell others for some feedback. I believe that there is more to gravity then described in general relativity where it states gravity is the consequence due to the curvature of space-time. My theory states that centripetal fore can act as a medium for gravitons to travel in vacuums. The name implies that gravitons and even other bosons can interact with forces to travel in areas were there is no medium. For example, the centripetal force in the solar system. This is simply a theory and I am just throwing it out there to get some feedback. I have an equation to help explain the theory, but it is probably incorrect. Everything about the equation is probably incorrect. I just threw in whatever I knew into one equation.

the einstein tensor + 8*PI*stress-energy tensor= 1 - (the velocity of centripetal force * spin squared/ the square root of the celestial mass + dark matter) * velocity of dark energy + the acceleration of centripetal force + gravitons

Physics news on Phys.org
You forgot a factor of sqrt( midichlorian density )

Haha, anyways, advocating one's own theory's is prohibited in this sub-forum.

Then were can I post my theory?

ForceBoson said:
Then were can I post my theory?

Have a look at our Independent Research forum. There are guidelines there for making a submission. This thread is closed.

1. What is centripetal force?

Centripetal force is a force that acts on an object moving in a circular path, directed towards the center of the circle. It is responsible for keeping the object moving in a circular motion.

2. How is centripetal force related to gravity?

Centripetal force is not directly related to gravity. However, in circular orbits, such as the orbit of planets around the sun, centripetal force is caused by gravity. The force of gravity acts as the centripetal force, keeping the planets in their orbits.

3. Can centripetal force explain the phenomenon of gravity?

There is currently no scientific consensus on whether centripetal force can fully explain the phenomenon of gravity. While some theories suggest that gravity can be understood as a form of centripetal force, more research and evidence is needed to support this idea.

4. How does the concept of centripetal force challenge traditional theories of gravity?

The concept of centripetal force challenges traditional theories of gravity by suggesting that gravity may not be a fundamental force, but rather a result of other forces such as centripetal force. This challenges the traditional understanding of gravity as a force that exists between masses.

5. What research has been done on the relationship between centripetal force and gravity?

Scientists have conducted various experiments and studies to explore the relationship between centripetal force and gravity. Some research has shown that the two forces may be related, while others have found no evidence to support this idea. The topic is still a subject of ongoing research and debate in the scientific community.