How much force would a 2.5 inch diameter 4 lb. piston traveling 6 inches pressurized by 150 psi. be hitting a stop? I know the force of a 2.5 inch piston with 150 psi is 736 lbs. I do not know how to calculate the speed & mass traveling 6 inches or 12 inches.
Is there not an answer for this? After reading through these forums with so many intellegent people posting question and answers I do find it hard to believe that someone does not have an idea how to solve it or willing to provide some help.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving