Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Form in Education Zone

1. May 10, 2007 #1

VietDao29

Homework Helper

I know it may be silly to ask this, :blushing: but I've seen people doing it for a while, but I do not really know how to do it :redface:. I haven't been here for a while, so I think it's some of the improvement that Greg or Chroot embeds to the forums.

Ok, here it is. In our Educational Zone, when the OP post his/her question, they usually follow the form:

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    2. Relevant equations
    3. The attempt at a solution

It's pretty neat, and I really like it.

And so I go to New Thread option, but the form is nowhere to be seen... >"< I must be missing something very obvious, or is it disabled for homework helpers?

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Are you using the Nexus skin by any chance? The template only comes up in the Prime skin (I think!).

4. May 10, 2007 #3

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Yeah, I use Nexus all the time, the skin is nice, and kinda love it. :!!)

Changing the theme to Prime one, and... Oooohhhh, it's there, with a little nice warning:
    "Use the template provided below or your thread may be deleted." =.=" :biggrin:

I think Greg, or Chroot should also embed this feature to the Nexus skin also, since, probably more than half of us are using Nexus. :rolleyes:

5. May 10, 2007 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

I used to use Nexus as well, but many of the PF features are only supported going forward in the Prime skin, so I just got used to Prime. It's not bad once you get used to it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?