Constructing a Tensor Formula: 3D Mass to 2D Wave

• Thread starter C. Michael Turner
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tensor
In summary, the speaker is seeking help from a genius in mathematics to construct a tensor formula from three to two dimensions. They believe that three-dimensional mass decays into a two-dimensional gravitational wave, and that time and space are actions resulting from this process. The formula they are looking for would connect quantum mechanics and relativity and explain the concept of black hole evaporation. They also mention the possibility of an accelerating universe and the idea of zero vibration matter. They are determined to figure out the formula and understand why this process occurs.
C. Michael Turner
I am new to advanced mathematics and old to observational science. I have a simple idea that I would like a genius in math to help me with. I would like to know if there is a way to construct a tensor formula going from three to two dimensions? Specifically I think for starters that all three- dimensional mass discrete mass, with exceptions, evenly decays into a two-dimensional free monopole gravitational wave and that time and space are actions and resulting area of this process ( change ).Any Ideas?
Suppose? I'm correct?
Anyone want to help, join and solve it?
Maybe it is easier than I think and I just do not know how to start. Help?

Physics news on Phys.org
It sounds like you're looking for a mapping from R3 to R2. In that case, it's easy as pie to come up with a formula that does that. Here's one:

T(v1,v2,v3): R3-->R2=<v1+v2,v2-v3>

But you're probably not looking for just a formula, you're looking for the formula.

thank you

Your right! I am looking for the formula. But understanding superficially the concept of "How relativity works"and then starting the math, well I figure I'll just work toward the middle. You may seewhile everyone else sees an outside force like dark matter or energy I see an internal or inside force but more importantly it is a process.
1). It simplifies things, nothing extra. No extra dimensions, no extra forces
2). It is a process of energy transfer to nonbinding a wave
3). It comprises only two true forces, attraction and repulsion but an almost infinite ability to bind into matter and transfer dipole waves, radiation, all but one form, monopole gravitation.
4). It links Quantum mechanics and relativity by a new clear understanding.
5). It gives an overview as to why black holes evaporate.
6). An explanation of time and space as two simutaneous unfolding actions of a process not a warpage or a bending or a higher dimension
7). It hints of an accelerating universe as a simple f=ma formula. Mass decreases into the gravitational wave, and the remaining force being frictionless remains unchanged; the remaining mass smoothly accelerates.
8). Zero vibration matter without a wave- timeless: infinite vibration- pretime.
9). Imagine a series of equations that fulfill this Universe that I see with clarity, a feeling that I can't shake so strong that I am doing something that I would bet I would never do. math! I never understood until now that the purest desire is to figure it out to try to understand why? The next question after how? I think I know how. The quest begins...

Last edited:

1. What is a tensor formula?

A tensor formula is a mathematical representation of a physical phenomenon that involves multiple dimensions. It is typically used in physics and engineering to describe the relationship between different quantities in a system.

2. How does a tensor formula help in converting 3D mass to 2D wave?

A tensor formula allows us to express the complex relationship between mass and wave in a concise and precise manner. It helps us understand how the mass in a three-dimensional system can be converted into a wave in a two-dimensional system.

3. What are the variables involved in constructing a tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave conversion?

The variables involved in constructing a tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave conversion include the mass density, displacement, velocity, acceleration, and the wave properties such as wavelength and frequency.

4. How is a tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave constructed?

A tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave is constructed by using mathematical operations such as dot and cross products, along with the properties of the mass and wave. It involves careful analysis and manipulation of the variables to accurately represent the conversion process.

5. What are the real-world applications of a tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave?

A tensor formula for 3D mass to 2D wave has various real-world applications, including in the fields of acoustics, seismology, and electromagnetism. It is used to understand and predict the behavior of waves in different systems and can help in designing and optimizing systems for specific purposes.