Where Can I Find Reliable Help for Advanced Stats Questions?

In summary, the conversation discusses a request for a forum where the person can post their advanced statistics questions for a research project. Google is suggested as a resource and the person mentions they have already posted on one forum but are looking for a more active one. The suggestion of using the Statistics subforum and the Homework Help area is also mentioned.
Seadragon
Hello,

As part of a research project I'm going to have to run some relatively (for me) advanced stats. Anybody know of a forum where I can post my stats questions?

Thanks!

Michael

Mathematics news on Phys.org
gb7nash said:
Google to the rescue:

http://talkstats.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Seriously, it took me 5 seconds to find this. =)

LOL darn... I appears I'm just another one of those failures. =P

I posted on there already ;-) anybody know a more frequented one than this?

There is our Statistics subforum, and you can also ask for help with Stats in the Homework Help area.

Hello Michael,

As a fellow researcher, I understand the importance of having a reliable source for statistics help. I would recommend checking out online forums such as ResearchGate or Stack Exchange's Cross Validated section. These forums have a large community of researchers and statisticians who are willing to offer their expertise and insights on statistical questions. Additionally, many universities also have their own forums or online resources for students and researchers to seek help with statistics. I hope this helps and good luck with your research project!

What is "Forum for statistics help"?

"Forum for statistics help" is an online platform where individuals can ask questions and receive help with statistical analysis. It is a community of statisticians and data analysts who share their knowledge and expertise to assist others in understanding and applying statistical concepts.

Who can use "Forum for statistics help"?

Anyone who needs assistance with statistical analysis can use "Forum for statistics help". This includes students, researchers, and professionals in various fields such as business, medicine, and education.

How does "Forum for statistics help" work?

Users can post their questions on the forum and other members of the community can provide answers and solutions. The platform also has moderators who ensure that the discussions remain relevant and helpful.

Is "Forum for statistics help" free to use?

Yes, "Forum for statistics help" is completely free to use. There are no membership fees or hidden costs. The platform operates on a voluntary basis, with members offering their knowledge and time to assist others.

Are the answers provided on "Forum for statistics help" reliable?

The answers on "Forum for statistics help" come from a community of experts in the field of statistics. While the platform does not guarantee the accuracy of the answers, the discussions and solutions provided are usually of high quality and can be considered reliable.