Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Forum pages messed up

1. Feb 4, 2013 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Greg, did you do something to the forum? All of the pages are hosed up. I'd attach a picture, but the "attach file" option is missing, as is everything else on the "advanced settings" page.

The problems that the advanced settings in Chrome are missing, and in IE everything is completely hosed.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 4, 2013 #2
    I haven't done anything to the style. Try clearing your cache.

4. Feb 4, 2013 #3

Evo

Just cleared cache and now more is wrong.

5. Feb 4, 2013 #4
    I have gotten a report that our CDN server had a hiccup. There may some some goofyness for the next few hours as the DNS updates. This will be a regional problem.

6. Feb 4, 2013 #5

Evo

Ah, that must be it, I'll use IE, at least I can read where the buttons used to be, they're completely blank in Chrome.

7. Feb 4, 2013 #6
    All images are broken for me. The CDN techs are working to fix this.

8. Feb 4, 2013 #7
    This is pretty weird. Some of my friends that browse PF are complaining that the entire site is messed up for them, but I am browsing quite fine. Nothing seems wrong on my end, and I'm actually looking for things that are wrong..

9. Feb 4, 2013 #8
    I've taken a bunch of stuff off the CDN for now. A few images will remain broken.

10. Feb 4, 2013 #9

Evo

It helped a lot, just a few things still missing.

11. Feb 4, 2013 #10
    everything should be back to normal now

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook