Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Forums for COmputational-Simulations Science/Game development

1. Jul 28, 2005 #1
    Anyone know of any good forums for computational-simulations science involving 3D environments. Or game programming forums? I know of gamedev.net nad gamasutra but those are game sites...i'd prefere to have css sites.
    Best

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2005 #2

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

CFD online has one, but other than that I'd be asking the same question. Most places I've looked at are ones with "10 topics and 3 replies" a board.

4. Jul 28, 2005 #3
    CFD is there a website? or does google search lead you there? within the first page of the search i mean.

5. Jul 28, 2005 #4

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The website and so forth is here :

http://www.cfd-online.com/

.... I think overall it has (some) 'class' and activity, worth a mention at least (probably even more so if I did CFD bit more frequently).

6. Jul 28, 2005 #5
    Google for RPG forums and you tend to get a lot of sites that actually link to a lot of other sites that you will need.

-- AI

7. Jul 30, 2005 #6

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I was hoping this thread would get many many responses :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?