Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

In summary, "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" is an animated television show created by Craig McCracken. It follows the adventures of a young boy named Mac who visits a foster home for imaginary friends and befriends a variety of unique and colorful characters. The main characters include Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, and Frankie, with many other imaginary friends making appearances. The premise of the show is that imaginary friends need a place to go when their creators outgrow them, and the foster home serves as a safe haven for them. "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" first aired in 2004 and ran for six seasons, ending in 2009. Its target audience is primarily children ages
Mk
A while back, Huckleberry said he liked the show a lot, I watched it. Its great! Mac and Bloo! Yay! I try and catch it every chance I get, I recommend it. :approve:

Thanks.

:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
that show's just weird too weird even for PF!

Ut oh, what have I done?

P.S. and Yomamma, What exactly is your avatar?

It's a butt face.

it is not :grumpy: it's an ass-face

That's what I thought it was. Just checking. Hi yomamma and TheStatutoryApe.

hi. You missed alot, like franzbear's death and ressurection.

I like potatoes.

I like briny pahnts.

1. What is "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"?

"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" is an animated television show created by Craig McCracken. It follows the adventures of Mac, a young boy who visits a foster home for imaginary friends, where he meets and befriends a variety of unique and colorful characters.

2. Who are the main characters in "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"?

The main characters include Mac, Bloo (Mac's imaginary friend), Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, and Frankie (the caretaker of the foster home). There are also numerous other imaginary friends who make appearances throughout the show.

3. What is the premise of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"?

The show centers around the idea that imaginary friends, who are created by children's imaginations, need a place to go when their creators outgrow them. The foster home serves as a safe haven for these imaginary friends, where they can live and be adopted by new children.

4. When did "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" first air?

The show first aired on Cartoon Network in 2004 and ran for six seasons, ending in 2009. It also spawned a feature film, "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Destination Imagination", which premiered in 2008.

5. What is the target audience for "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"?

The show is primarily targeted towards children ages 6-11, but it has also gained a cult following among older audiences for its clever humor and endearing characters.