Found the Fountain of Youth: 11 Years Younger!

• Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
In summary, a guy told Monique that she should smile more and that she looks much younger than her age, so Monique went to buy some coffee liqueur and showed her ID to the clerk. The 50 year old man behind her also asked for his ID, and Monique had a good laugh when the clerk got confused. Monique has been carded before, and has noticed that people guess her age to be around 10 years lower than it is.
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think I must've found it :rolleyes:

The other day a guy approached me that I should be smiling (of course, what else is new). He told me I looked 10 years younger than my age (apparently I am supposed to look like a mom). I rather just look my age, but ok.

So today I went to buy some coffee liqueur and they asked for my ID! That makes me 18! 11 Years younger! The guy behind me in the line, probably in his fifties, asked whether he should be showing his ID as well :rofl: I had a big laugh over it, maybe I should try it again next week!

Physics news on Phys.org
The clerk has to check your id, otherwise the clerk's job is on the line at your expense. The 50 year old guy will laugh anyways, regardless if the clerk gets fired or not.

On average, I would say people guess my age to be about 10 years lower than it is. If someone tells me they're going to guess my age I tell them it won't be easy because I'm younger than I look. That takes the average down few more years.

waht, I didn't mind at all to show my ID, I just said "sure" and showed it. The clerk became very confused after that, which made it a funny situation.

Someone guessed that I was in my early thirties and I am twenty-three fun. fun. fun.

Already having white hair doesn't help. Genetics are awesome.

Last time I was carded was one eldest child ago. That's 8 years.

It's all about the beard for guys. When I don't shave, look about five years older.

Monique said:
waht, I didn't mind at all to show my ID, I just said "sure" and showed it. The clerk became very confused after that, which made it a funny situation.
Monique, you do look very young. You lucky girl!

Evo said:
Monique, you do look very young. You lucky girl!
:rofl: thank you, let's just wait a few years before telling me that I look young :wink:
I thought it was awkward that the guy said "women your age look like.. moms". That sure made me feel old.

I'm nearly 30 but I look 20. It doesn't make me feel giddy yet. Maybe give it ten years?

What is the "Found the Fountain of Youth: 11 Years Younger!" program?

The "Found the Fountain of Youth: 11 Years Younger!" program is a scientifically-backed system designed to help individuals look and feel 11 years younger through a combination of healthy lifestyle habits, skincare routines, and anti-aging techniques.

How does the program work?

The program works by incorporating a holistic approach to anti-aging, focusing on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and skincare. It provides step-by-step instructions and tools to help individuals make sustainable lifestyle changes that can slow down the aging process and improve overall health and well-being.

What are the main benefits of the program?

The main benefits of the program include a more youthful appearance, increased energy and vitality, improved cognitive function, better sleep, and reduced risk of age-related diseases. It also promotes self-confidence and a positive mindset towards aging.

Is the program suitable for everyone?

Yes, the program is suitable for individuals of all ages and backgrounds. It can be beneficial for those who are looking to prevent or reverse signs of aging, as well as those who want to improve their overall health and well-being.

Are the results of the program sustainable?

Yes, the program focuses on making lifestyle changes that are sustainable in the long run. By adopting healthy habits and maintaining a consistent skincare routine, individuals can continue to reap the benefits of the program even after completing it.