Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

FOX - 'who's your daddy'

1. Jan 21, 2006 #1

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Is it true that they cancelled the show in the US?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 21, 2006 #2
  4. Jan 21, 2006 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I think common sense should have stood up and protested, what kind of crap are they going to try to put out next?

Actually what am i saying, there was an article thta I read last night on a network canceling this show where a homosexual couple moved into a neighborhood full of conservative families and the other families would decide if the couple deserved this free house some company was offering as a prize for the show. By the 6th episode, supposedly, everyone had come to love them all and they wanted the company to give them the new house but the network decided "oops, this is a stupid idea for a show" before it even aired and canceled it.

I'm reading through that wiki site. I found it funny that the Australian network cut it mid-episode.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  5. Jan 21, 2006 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ah well. They're going to air the entire show here, with the slogan 'they didn't air it, but we will'.

6. Jan 21, 2006 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

So why does your tv network hate its viewers so much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?