France does it better!

• Thread starter Chi Meson
  • Start date
that's not true.

Trafalgar? and whats the name of that famous ABBA song that won the eurovison song contest?

I will never understand how people can make ridiculous statements like "the french never were good at using weapons" and then think they are actually backing it up by citing a few battles that they lost. Idiocy!

Actually that's not strictly true, I think I understand it a bit better every time it happens.

I will never understand how people can make ridiculous statements like "the french never were good at using weapons" and then think they are actually backing it up by citing a few battles that they lost. Idiocy!

Actually that's not strictly true, I think I understand it a bit better every time it happens.
A fine person to preach about ridiculous statements. Do you think i would use a 200 hundred year old battle and a swedish pop band as references if i was being serious?

Andy said:
A fine person to preach about ridiculous statements. Do you think i would use a 200 hundred year old battle and a swedish pop band as references if i was being serious?
Hmmm, sorry. But I've heard worse. You never know what the fluffbunnies will come up with these days.

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Smurf said:
innit isn't even a word.
It ain't? Mus be summat wrong wimme.