Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Free breast exams!

1. Apr 20, 2006 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/reuters04-20-083140.asp?t=renew&vts=42020061119

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2006 #2
    hmm I wonder if it was the drool that gave him away?

4. Apr 20, 2006 #3

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Nah, I think it was the laughter.

5. Apr 20, 2006 #4

dav2008

Gold Member

Where is my promised breast exam?

6. Apr 20, 2006 #5
    i got a free breast exam once, the guy who did it had much softer hands than my doctor.

7. Apr 20, 2006 #6

Mk

I finally got in the news!!

8. Apr 20, 2006 #7

Mk

he was cute and furry. His name was Dav.

9. Apr 20, 2006 #8

Curious3141

Homework Helper

Wait, this guy provided free IQ tests too ! All the women who let him in flunked badly.

10. Apr 21, 2006 #9

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

However, he did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

11. Apr 22, 2006 #10

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Actually, it was the fact that he didn't use surgical gloves that gave him away. The woman that tipped police off didn't seem to find it strange that the breast exam should be in her bedroom while she was completely naked - she just didn't believe a real doctor would fail to use surgical gloves for an exam.

12. Apr 22, 2006 #11

Evo

Staff: Mentor

<smacks herself on the forehead> I *knew* there was something odd about my free at home breast exams. :blushing:

13. Apr 22, 2006 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Is it just me, or is it rather sadly ironic that in this thread, pengwuino, and others, are laughing that someone was going around sexually assaulting women, and in another thread are saying sex offenses are so serious that we need to label the offenders for life and put them on a registry that reports their names and addresses for anyone and everyone to see?

This particular article didn't give the full story...I guess that would have spoiled the humor value.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/local/states/florida/counties/broward_county/14382450.htm

14. Apr 22, 2006 #13

Evo

Guilty, I did not read the article, that's a shame.

15. Apr 22, 2006 #14

Doc Al

Well.... I am a Doctor, ya know. :wink:

(But, no, the real story isn't so amusing. I hope that clown gets to spend a little time in the slammer, where he will have the opportunity to make new friends.)

16. Apr 22, 2006 #15

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, this afternoon I was waiting in front of my new apartment, waiting to get the keys.. a guy passes by mumbling something, a moment later he passes by again mumbling something. I thought: what a weird person talking to himself, until I realized what he said: "how much for you to come with me" :bugeye: :eek:

The apartment is in a semi red-light district, but I wouldn't imagine anyone solliciting a random person standing on the street :grumpy:

17. Apr 22, 2006 #16

Speaking of which, Pretty Woman is on tv today....

18. Apr 22, 2006 #17

Evo

YUCK! What a freak.

19. Apr 23, 2006 #18

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, my yaw dropped to the floor, but after the shock I couldn't stop laughting. Of course, he looked like the stereotypical person who has a wife and two kids at home and has a good job at a company, someone you would never expect it from.

20. Apr 25, 2006 #19

Mk

So what'ja do? Or did you already make it inside before you figured out he said that?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?