Is the Number of Posts on PF Accurate?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
In summary, Moses posted a thread about chocolate and then not followed through with the offer of free chocolate. Newbies are not understanding the seriousness of the offer and are making jokes. Moses is upset because he was not serious about the offer.
Moses
Sorry..there is no free chocolate at PF :biggrin: But i just want you to come and see if other people have this problem as well:

I posted a bunch of posts in the last couple of days, but since i do not know when I was having 40 posts...and still 40 posts appeard under my username? Any body notice the same issue, or other suspected thingys going on?

Dont care a lot about this in particular, but hoping nothing more serious is going in the database...
I do not want ot hear that somebody hacked PF :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Posts in general discussion don't count towards your total post count.

And I want chocolate damnit!

Posts made in General Discussion do not count.

Now where's my free chocolate? :devil:

Lmao. I love how Evo and I posted basically the exact same thing a minute apart. :)

Evo said:
Now where's my free chocolate? :devil:

Perhaps the Cookiemonster is still sneaking around..

Gimme
My
Chocolate!

check said:
Lmao. I love how Evo and I posted basically the exact same thing a minute apart. :)
It would have been exactly the same thing at the same moment, I had first typed exactly what you did, but then shortened it and added my demand. :bugeye:

Posts in GD don't count toward total posts.

Moses, you little stinker, give us our free chocolate ! :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Listen, man. This is serious stuff! You can't go messin' with the good people on this board by offering free chocolate and then boggin' out on us. Now, I like dark chocolate. Evo and Moonbear like almost ANY kind of truffle, and I believe Math Is Hard has a definate fondness for maple truffles. You'd better get some here soon, or we'll just have to part YOUR waters! :devil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

p.s. MIH - give him your Fauchon link so he doesn't blow it! :biggrin:

One of these would do nicely...

http://www.fauchon.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/867136-m.jpg
[URL]http://www.fauchon.com[/URL]
Seriously, you don't want to go getting people excited about chocolate around here - and then not deliver! You could get hurt. That's not a threat or anything - I am just explaining the way things are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, that would be very nice! Moses, that will be one gift basket for each of us! :tongue2: Uhm, sent to MY address (just so I can check them for freshness before forwarding them out to the others, I do have responsibilities as the mentor here) :biggrin:

Why every body is freaking out, Simply:

Chill out :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Math is Hard, and Evo: for...[ fill in the blanks] sake, I WILL REALLY SEND TO YOU FREE, and TOTALLY FREE CHOCOLATE, you made me really feel bad :cry: :cry:

But i am not going to pay for the package price...(will you pay for it!) :biggrin:

For others, and specially Tsunami, I am in the kind mood now, so I will teach you how to make them. :biggrin:

BTW: Here is cookies from my grandma
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
[every one just take one, how does it taste? :bugeye: ]

Last edited:
Oh, Moses

Now, now, now... Don't go feeling bad. You KNOW we were just teasing you... :smile:

<chomp>
These cookies are just AWESOME! What a wonderful grandma you have! :biggrin:

p.s.
DON'T send all of ANYTHING to Evo! The rest of us will NEVER see it! She's just EVIL! :devil: :grumpy: (mentor schmentor... :rofl:)

Yes, these cookies are quite wonderful, Moses. All is forgiven!

mmmm cookies...

There's something wrong with my cookie ---> :yuck:

Munch, munch, mmmm...I was very upset when I opened the thread and saw you lied about there being chocolate here, but fortunately I got to the cookies while there were some left and you're now forgiven. Chocolate is sacred around here...never mention offers of chocolate if you aren't serious about following through!

check said:

Oooh look he's starting to glow!

check said:

OH, NO! CHECK! You accidentally grabbed the MOM (milk of magnesia) cookie instead of the grandma cookie! :bugeye: :eek: :yuck:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
*sigh* time to get out the ol' stomach pump! It's been a while...

Holy Moses, Moses!

Never start a thread about chocolate; ever! What were you thinking?

Newbies... :rolleyes:

No Holy but the Holy: The-God :approve:
You guys are funny to the max :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OK Ivan_seeking: a cookie for you [Made in grandma kitchen-land]:
:smile:

So i got now the point about posts, i was a memeber here 3.5 years...ohh thosedays when they were raising money for having a better server and database...and discussion posts WERE Counted...

Only Ivan_seeking may got it [you know why] : i was thinknig i can make my joking level now 2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :biggrin:

Was every body really thinking that there is kinda of free chocolate on the internet! [i think the pop-ups offers about free laptops learned me sth in life :biggrin: :bugeye: :tongue2: :rofl: ]

Last edited:
Dude, I'm so stoned, you guys are really funny,!

I love dark chocolate mmmmmmmmmm... :!) :!)

Recon, you are definitely one of us! Dark chocolate is the ONLY chocolate as far as I am concerned. :approve: None of that wimpy milk chocolate for us! :biggrin:

By the way Moses, I see there are no cookies left. :devil: I didn't get a cookie. :devil: :devil:

I remember the good old days when Tsu would be stuffing cookies into her computer for people to have. I want a cookie.

And i am run out of money...and people still want to more cookies..[BTW: as a fact: Moses is not sitting on a bank..and does not pee money]

after kissing my grandma show to fullfil the Oath which i never make here is more cookies:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
For MOM cookies fans only [Yeah, these one's cost a lot]
:bugeye: :approve:
This one is hand made specially for Evo:
:cool:
[Evo's "Eve dictatorship" nature will never change... :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl: ]

Cool, so no body want to free chocolate now ,every body forget about it, i can brush my teeth and sleep comfortably... :approve:

Last edited:

What is the PF Accurate?

The PF Accurate refers to the number of posts on a social media platform called PF, which is used for sharing content and connecting with others.

How is the Number of Posts on PF Determined?

The number of posts on PF is determined by the platform's algorithm, which counts each individual post made by users and displays the total number on the platform's homepage.

Can the Number of Posts on PF be Manipulated?

It is possible for the number of posts on PF to be manipulated by users, through creating multiple accounts and posting the same content multiple times. However, the platform's algorithm is designed to detect and prevent this type of manipulation.

Is the Number of Posts on PF Updated in Real Time?

No, the number of posts on PF is not updated in real time. The platform's algorithm updates the count periodically, typically every few hours, to provide an accurate reflection of the current number of posts on the platform.

Why is the Accuracy of the Number of Posts on PF Important?

The accuracy of the number of posts on PF is important for users to have a clear understanding of the platform's activity and popularity. It also helps the platform's algorithm to provide relevant and timely content to users based on the number of posts and interactions.