Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Free energy at home

1. Oct 31, 2004 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2004 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Magical is the right word.. they do not obey any known physical laws. They also do not exist. The inventors are either misguided or practical jokers [hoaxters]. I will revise that theory when the first working model is confirmed. Free energy is just the new age version of the old perpetual motion machine. It violates all the known laws of thermodynamics and energy conservancy.

4. Oct 31, 2004 #3
    Theoretically they could convert the energy of magnetic field, but, omg, 20 kW? Every day, 15 years? From small magnets? I want these magnets for 8500 euros, I'll sell them to CERN for millions of dollars and buy conventional energy for my home... For centuries...

5. Nov 1, 2004 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Why were you even wasting your time reading websites such as those? Are you lacking in reading materials? If you are, I can suggest a lot more places for you to read.

Zz.

6. Nov 1, 2004 #5

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Invest in solar energy instead.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?