Where can I find a free Liberty Basic compiler?

• Thread starter Nothing000
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about finding a free Liberty Basic compiler to give a program to someone. The possibility of using Google or SourceForge is mentioned, but the speaker ultimately figures out a way to compile the program. They also suggest that there should be a way for the writer of a thread to delete it if it becomes irrelevant.
Nothing000
Does anyone know where I can find a free Liberty Basic compiler. I have written a program and want to give it to my Grandpa, but I can not save the program in a format that would not require him to download any new programs.

Technology news on Phys.org
I can't get source forge to work properly. But I just figured out how I can compile the program, so thank you. Man, there should really be a way that the writter of a thread can delete it if he asks a question that is not relavent any more. It wouldn't have to delete the file, but it could delete it from the active thread section and send it to the history threads so someone can still look it up with the search engine.

What is the Free Liberty Basic compiler?

The Free Liberty Basic compiler is a programming tool that allows users to write and compile programs using the Liberty Basic programming language. It is available for free and can be downloaded from the official Liberty Basic website.

Is the Free Liberty Basic compiler user-friendly?

Yes, the Free Liberty Basic compiler is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a simple and intuitive interface, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced programmers.

What platforms is the Free Liberty Basic compiler compatible with?

The Free Liberty Basic compiler is compatible with Windows operating systems, including Windows 7, 8, and 10. It is not currently available for other platforms such as Mac or Linux.

Can I distribute or sell programs created with the Free Liberty Basic compiler?

Yes, you can distribute or sell programs created with the Free Liberty Basic compiler. However, if you use the free version of the compiler, you must include a credit to Liberty Basic in your program's documentation or about screen.

Are there any limitations to using the Free Liberty Basic compiler?

The Free Liberty Basic compiler has some limitations, such as a limited number of programming features and a smaller library of built-in functions compared to the paid version of Liberty Basic. It also requires users to have basic knowledge of programming concepts and the Liberty Basic language.