Free Post-Secondary Education

  • Thread starter Nusc
  • Start date
  • #26
166
0
The government here covers about 70% of the costs of university, and the other 30% can be loaned. We pay it back through the tax system once our income reaches a certain threshold and interest rates are only equal to inflation. We can also get a living allowance of up to $800 per month which is on a sliding scale depending on how far we travel, parents financial situation etc. $800 is just barely enough to cover rent + essentials so most students work as well.
 

Related Threads on Free Post-Secondary Education

  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
2K
Replies
8
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
3K
Top