Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Freely accesible translations

1. May 24, 2012 #1
    hi, i chanced on this great list of a collection of papers fron the annals der physik here:
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1521-3889/homepage/BestOfAdP.html#1900

it lists some of the best works of the early 20th century, like Drudes original paper, Debye, Boltzman's, Ewalds, paulis' , Schrödinger, Sommerfeld and so on, and some are actually free for non-subscribers, actual problem: the are in German, so does anyone know of aplace where i can get some these papers in English? especially those from 1900-1946, im studying condensed matter physics and i'd like to see some of these originals myself. is there such a collection for quantum mechanics ( or more accurately the papers that laid the foundation for modern hard condensed matter physics understanding?)

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted