1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Freely accesible translations

1. May 24, 2012 #1
    hi, i chanced on this great list of a collection of papers fron the annals der physik here:
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1521-3889/homepage/BestOfAdP.html#1900

it lists some of the best works of the early 20th century, like Drudes original paper, Debye, Boltzman's, Ewalds, paulis' , Schrödinger, Sommerfeld and so on, and some are actually free for non-subscribers, actual problem: the are in German, so does anyone know of aplace where i can get some these papers in English? especially those from 1900-1946, im studying condensed matter physics and i'd like to see some of these originals myself. is there such a collection for quantum mechanics ( or more accurately the papers that laid the foundation for modern hard condensed matter physics understanding?)

2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted