1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

French Universities

1. Aug 2, 2013 #1
    Hello...
    I was searching the web for universities in France, but I could'nt decide which is the best for studying engineering.
    Any help?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 2, 2013 #2
    According to former French colleagues (blame them if I am wrong), the French higher education system has an almost caste-like system with the grand ecoles having a reputation of their graduates being on career auto-pilot. So particularly if you want to stay in France, you could consider looking into them - at least if you are into elitism.

4. Aug 3, 2013 #3
    I can help you, do you have precise questions? (if you speak french, send me a PM)

5. Aug 3, 2013 #4
    first of all if you want to study engineering in france,
    Engineering schools (Ecole Polytechnique, Centrale Paris/Lyon/Nantes, Paris Tech etc . . .) will provide that kind of elite education you'd want.
    what do you want to know about these schools? what kind of Engineering do you want to study?

6. Aug 25, 2013 #5
    may i know the chances of working in France universities in the field of microelectronics.

7. Aug 25, 2013 #6
    Not sure what you mean by working at a french university, did you mean study?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook