Choosing the Right Voltage Gain for Frequency Amplification | 250 Hz to 50 kHz

In summary, to increase the frequency of an audio source from 250 Hz to 50 kHz, you can generate 50KHz output itself.
The Neurophone is a crank device that has no scientific basis.
The belief that it can work is all that you get.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Baluncore said:
The Neurophone is a crank device that has no scientific basis.
The belief that it can work is all that you get.
"The Neurophone is not a telephone, however, it embodies the true smart phone since it makes YOU smart. Invented in 1958, by the then 13 year-old prodigy, Patrick Flanagan, the incredible Neurophone speeds meditation, balances left and right brain functions, activates your ancient ears and boosts IQ using ultrasonic frequencies broadcast into the brain via transducers you wear on your head.
o0)

As I wrote earlier.
Baluncore said:
With 50kHz you will probably feel very irritated, but you will not perceive it as a sound.

Ultrasonics “bruises” the nervous system. The nerve chemistry cannot respond to such high frequencies so the nerves are chemically disturbed and take time to recover. The only way to demodulate the 50kHz is through the recovery from temporary damage to the nerves.

If you expect the Neurophone to increase your IQ then you have low IQ, or lack scientific training.
The Neurophone is more likely to lower your IQ by scrambling your brain.
Concussion can result by many different impacts. One big impact is common, 50k impacts per second is another.

Thread locked for moderation.

As Baluncore says, the Neurophone is a crackpot device that does absolutely nothing. It certainly won't make you smarter. I highly recommend that you remain skeptical about this device and take a serious look into the claims about it. I think you'll find that they follow the same pattern as most crank devices, offering you all kinds of benefits like improved IQ, improved health, etc, without having any scientific consensus as to its effectiveness. I implore you, please don't waste your time, money, or risk your own health on this.

Since we don't discuss crackpot devices here at PF, thread locked.

Likes davenn