I'm Getting Married This Friday! - July 16th

• Thread starter Kerrie
  • Start date
In summary, Kerrie is getting married this weekend and she's excited to share the news with her friends and the rest of the world. She's grateful for all the happiness her fiance has brought into her life and she wishes them all the best.
Monique said:
So when are we going to see that? :wink:
i have no idea how to upload it, but pictures are always easy to share :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Chrono said:
That's so sweet! :cry:

I hope your husband knows the secret to a healthy relationship-that you're always right. :biggrin:

well, not always right, but a good deal of the time :smile:

Tom Mattson said:
Woo-hoo, nice pictures "Mrs. Kerrie". Congrats!

thanks Tom...hopefully it is good luck to be late at your own wedding! we were literally rushing to the courthouse in hopes that the judge wouldn't leave...but all turned out very well. afterwards, we had a nice dinner with the cake (in the photos) and then drank champaigne on the beach with the friends who came with us to the wedding. the weather was absolutely perfect and i don't remember the last time i had smiled so much. :smile:

Nice pictures Kerrie! You look so pretty in your dress. :smile:

Congratulations!

Hey! I was at the beach on the 16th! Didn't see you. Guess you must have been somewhere else on the 300 miles of the Oregon coast. The weather was magnificent!

Ivan Seeking said:
Hey I just had a great idea! How about if Janus, Integral and I get really drunk and crash the wedding. :biggrin:
Do we need an occasion? Let's do it!

We could still drop by Kerries house at 2 or 3 AM to meet the groom.

Very nice Kerrie. You look beautiful.

I am heading for Portland in the morning to catch a 8am flight, what's a few hours extra!

Beautiful pictures, Kerrie! Gee..that looks so romantic. (sigh) I hope you and your hubby are enjoying married life.

thanks ivan and integral...i was at Lincoln City/Newport for the weekend. Probably not too far from you :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
Beautiful pictures, Kerrie! Gee..that looks so romantic. (sigh) I hope you and your hubby are enjoying married life.

Definitely :approve:

Kerrie, you looked SO beautiful in your dress! and I'm so glad you had such a good time. :biggrin: I wish you happiness and love forever! :smile:

Integral said:
I am heading for Portland in the morning to catch a 8am flight, what's a few hours extra!

Cool! Party at Kerries house at 3 AM. Kerrie, could you please post your address.

Congratulations

Enjoy yourself, Kerrie ! --lol--

Kerrie said:
wedding dinner pictures...
The dress, your hair, the groom, they look so good with you! :wink: congrats :biggrin:
I think your signature is not right though.. the following is more correct :wink:

The best and most beautiful things of the world cannot be seen or touched.
They must be felt with the heart.

-Hellen Keller

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Monique said:
The dress, your hair, the groom, they look so good with you! :wink: congrats :biggrin:
I think your signature is not right though.. the following is more correct :wink:

The best and most beautiful things of the world cannot be seen or touched.
They must be felt with the heart.

-Hellen Keller

nice quote, i actually did several school reports on Helen Keller in elementary school...my quote is from a song by Pink Floyd, so you have to know the song in order to understand it's context. the song is called "Eclipse" and the concept of the song is you are what you are, according to Roger Waters (the author of the lyrics) "What you experience is what it is"... :grumpy: I have gotten a lot of flack for my quote by those who don't know the song...

Last edited:
I LOVE your quote Kerrie! It's one of my favorite lines on their DSOTM album (er, CD?)!

Kerrie said:
well, not always right, but a good deal of the time :smile:

Translation: You're always right. :wink:

Tsunami said:
I LOVE your quote Kerrie! It's one of my favorite lines on their DSOTM album (er, CD?)!

it is a beautiful song isn't it? :smile: those who understand pink floyd's philosophy also understand the context of the phrase...