FSU vs UF vs New College

• Schools
  • Thread starter Florida136
  • Start date
I am a transferring sophomore majoring in computer science and physics from a state college for the fall semester and I have been accepted to Florida State University, University of Florida, and New College of Florida; however, I am having a hard time making a decision. I want a college that will prepare me for graduate school, provide ample research opportunities, and professors who don't mutter into the board or erase as fast as they write. I have looked at all the statistics, but I would love some opinions and feedback from anyone with knowledge about the physics or computer science departments at these schools.

Answers and Replies

Definitely New College

I also am interested to hear some input on this. I searched through the forums and read some of the previous threads about Florida based schools for Physics majors. From what I gathered, UF and FSU are the top 2 to be looking at. Other than that the other schools I was considering applying to were UCF, FIT and USF. Are there any other viable options or do I basically have all grounds covered?

Edit: Edited to specify major.

Last edited: