Can You Access Full Solution Manuals for Specific Problems in Physics Textbooks?

• Thread starter DDS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Manual
In summary, a full solutions manual is a comprehensive guide that provides step-by-step solutions to all the problems and exercises in a textbook. It is useful for students to check their understanding, identify errors, and practice for exams. It should not be used for cheating and may not be available for all textbooks. Instructors can use it as a reference, but should exercise caution to prevent cheating.
DDS
Is there anyway to get a hold of full solutions, mainly instresed in chapter 18 specifically question 25 in

Serway and Beichners

Physics for scientists and enginers

?

Physics news on Phys.org
You could buy it throught Amazon.com, But what's question 25? i am intrigued :shy:

I know i can purchase it and i have the solutionsmanuals that came with book unfortunately the question i want is not in the solution manuals.
As for the question look at my post in this forum called vibrator that's the question that has me climbing the walls

1. What is a full solutions manual?

A full solutions manual is a comprehensive guide that provides step-by-step solutions to all the problems and exercises in a textbook. It is usually created by the textbook's author or a team of experts and is meant to assist students in understanding and practicing the concepts and techniques presented in the textbook.

2. Why is a full solutions manual useful?

A full solutions manual can be a valuable resource for students as it helps them to check their understanding of the material, identify any errors in their solutions, and learn from the correct solutions provided. It can also be used as a study guide or reference for practicing problems and preparing for exams.

3. Can a full solutions manual be used for cheating?

No, a full solutions manual is not intended to be used for cheating. It is meant to be a supplementary learning tool and should be used in conjunction with studying and understanding the material. Using solutions from a manual without understanding the concepts will not benefit the student in the long run.

4. Are full solutions manuals available for all textbooks?

No, not all textbooks have a full solutions manual available. It depends on the publisher and the author's decision to create one. Some textbooks may have partial solutions or only provide solutions for select problems.

5. Can a full solutions manual be used by instructors?

Yes, instructors may use a full solutions manual as a reference for creating assignments and exams. However, they should exercise caution to not directly use the solutions provided in the manual to prevent students from easily accessing them and potentially using them for cheating.