Full versus satisfied

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Lisa!
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
Yep, a good pickle can usually satisfy all my cravings...at least for a while, until I start craving a pickle again. :biggrin:
This post is a bit wierd...:uhh:

Mk
Especially with what arnildo meant by pickle the last time I saw him talk about it.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=92839&highlight=arnildo+pickle
arnildo said:
It had a juicy, salty taste.
Is that inappropriate enough for you?
I like pickles, I'll go and have another one..
Evo said:
Sometimes when you bite into them juice squirts out and gets all over your face. But I like a good pickle, it's hard to find good ones though. Nothing worse than limp pickles.
arnildo said:
your right, limp pickles are the worst.
In my experience, the biggest are the limpest.
El Hombre Invisble said:
you can never get as deep into them as you think you can.
(Hmm... how does lisa like her pickles?) I got this one big pickle in the refrigerator locked up tight waiting for the right time.

Where is El Hombre Invisble anyway? Haven't seen him for a while.

And by what Moonbear said...
McGyver said:
What'll You Have: Sex or Oil?

The phrasing of the above question may seem a bit brash, yet it is these two topics that seem to arise with the most frequency with the current, and preceding administrations: “sex” during the Clinton Administration, and now “oil” with the Bush Administration.
Moonbear said:
Yeah, this either/or choice is really tough. Vegetable oil is still allowed, right? :redface:
Wow I got the dirt on all ya'll.

Last edited:
Lisa!
Gold Member
Back to OP, I say I don't feel like eating anything when my favorite dish isn't available!o:)
Mk said:
arnildo+pickle[/url]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :surprised
If you hadn't added picklie to search words, you'd never find that thread!

Last edited:
Mk
Werd. You are too cool for school! Pickle is not mentioned very much so I put it in!

Art
Evo said:
I ate some turkey for dinner and although I knew I wasn't hungry, I didn't feel satisfied, so I made some spaghetti. Now I feel stuffed, but I'm still not "satisfied". I hate that. Why is that?

It's like when you want a thick, juicy steak and all you have is Ivan's leftover frozen broccoli that he hasn't thrown at passing children. It just doesn't hit the spot.

Also, I was talking to a friend last night that was eating a frozen dinner "meatless southwestern chicken & vegetables". "meatless chicken"???? How can they get away with calling it chicken?
Probably what you really crave is a cigarette. :devil:

Lisa!
Gold Member
Mk said:
Werd. You are too cool for school! Pickle is not mentioned very much so I put it in!
You've misspelled arildno, dear! That's why I said you'd never find this thread otherwise!:smile:

P.S. I thought lots of threads are hijacked by pickles! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Mk said:
Where is El Hombre Invisble anyway?
Australia.