Gold Member

Answers and Replies

88%.

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
88% for me too.

100%. But I am not native english speaker.

100% for me also. The key is to blur your vision a bit so you aren't able to read the word and just see what color it is.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
100% for me also. The key is to blur your vision a bit so you aren't able to read the word and just see what color it is.
Ah but if you do that, how do you select which buttons to click?

DaveC426913
Gold Member
This test could use a sample as part of the instructions. It is not immediately obvious what you're supposed to do. "Select the colour of the word" is ambiguous without a visual reference.

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
100% - but they could have made it harder. As it is, the color and the word never match, so it's trivial to think "not purple" and "not red".

~christina~
Gold Member
This test could use a sample as part of the instructions. It is not immediately obvious what you're supposed to do. "Select the colour of the word" is ambiguous without a visual reference.
I got confused about that as well and thought they meant the word at first. (I figured it was vague and had to do the test a few times and not look at the words to get full score on it)

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I had a little trouble with the instructions telling me to choose the color of the word not the color of the word. So, first time got 0% and rating of "That was a truly pathetic performance" :rofl:, and then on the second attempt, understanding what the instructions were, got 100%.

Danger
Gold Member
100%, but I had to think about it.

Evo
Mentor
I realized after clicking the first few that I had forgotten the instructions, so started again and got 100%. A fun test.

Last edited:
Mk
100% - I just focus my attention on a section of the letter and look at that.

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Got 100% once I figured out what I was supposed to do.

Ah but if you do that, how do you select which buttons to click?
You then proceed to unblur your vision in order to read. It's really quite easy.

I scored 0% the first time and 100% on the third try... :D

100% - but they could have made it harder. As it is, the color and the word never match, so it's trivial to think "not purple" and "not red".
Yeah, it was really really easy. I've done a test where it was like this one but timed and you were supposed to do it in the fastest time possible, and then every now and then you would accidentally hit the wrong one because you were trying to be so fast.

88% the direction dont make sense until after #1

100% We did stuff like this all the time in high school for Science Fair :)

I had a little trouble with the instructions telling me to choose the color of the word not the color of the word. So, first time got 0% and rating of "That was a truly pathetic performance" :rofl:, and then on the second attempt, understanding what the instructions were, got 100%.
Yep, that's precisely what I did.