Fun game: credit card roulette

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Ok for once, I have to agree with that dirtbag.... err I mean Cyrus.

$800 on dinner??? Should new york just be shot into space because apparently reality doesn't come into play over there. And $2000 for a business dinner? In the US, it's called being a New Yorker, but I think in Africa it would be called a war crime.

I no longer feel like a bloated savage when I go out to a restaurant every friday night.

I don't really like the idea of that game however. What if someones unfortunate and gets a disproportionate number of bills? People can get touchy about bills...

The point was that this "game" is really nothing more than a pissing contest to see who can afford to blow away their money the fastest. It's also a rude game to play because if someone can't afford to play they are singled out and look bad. You can have money, but you cant buy class....

Pengwuino said:
I like turtles.

Last edited:
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Cyrus cussed in chat!!!!!

I do agree, though, it shows no class. It confuses me why Cyrus isn't for it however.

mgb_phys
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
The point was that this "game" is really nothing more than a pissing contest to see who can afford to blow away their money the fastest.
Thats the point - see "Liars Poker" by Michael Lewis about being a Wall St trader, there are some good points about why they should play this game.