Play Orbox - Level 19 | Puzzle Game | Brain Teaser

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun Game
In summary, on level 19, the left, up, left, down, right, up, right, up, left, down strategy is needed to get to the bottom of the column of closers.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://ebaumsworld.com/games/orboxb.html

This game is pretty interesting and really makes you think in the later levels. I'm absolutely stuck on level 19. If anyone wants to directly go to level 19 and see what I'm doing, the password is "tgb517". It's really hard because you have to imagine your path and all sortsa crazy stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Level 20: yan266

Nice game, I like it!...

On level 19:
Left, up, left, up, left, down (before it exploads), right, up, left, down, right, up, right, up, left, up, left, down.

Last edited:
can't figure out L6...

I see what the last two moves are, but I can't figure out how to get the bottom column of closers closed without keeping the top left column open.

eca900

Solution to 6: L,D,L,U,L,U,R,D,R,D,U,R,D,L,U,R,U,L,D,U,R,U,L,D,R,D,L,D,R,D,L,U,L.

Where L= Left, D = Down, R = Right, U = Up.

Wow, lvl 17 is a real speed level! (Well, unless there was a better way to do it. :biggrin:)

22: rbf294 (just so I don't have to write it down)

Last edited:
I'm on 13...stuck

Hmmm, I'm on 13... need to figure out how to manipulate the bombs..

vln619

Last edited:
Level 23: ttf730 :smile: Time for bed :zzz:

maybe not, 24: ydk629

Last edited:
I can't get by 24...

Oh crap 13 was so easy, I was thinking too hard.

The key is to use the three blocks on the far right.

haha one level is like, only half the things need to be used, the rest is a distraction...

25: qqk747

edit...

26: avs170

edit.. hmm another easy one

27: han211

:rofl: 27 is weird

28: kid668

Last edited:
30 is orb003, if you want to know. At least I think it is, I didn't write it down.

28 took me a while.

Here is the pw for 29: hfd535

1. What is "Play Orbox - Level 19"?

"Play Orbox - Level 19" is a puzzle game that challenges players to use their problem-solving skills to navigate a small box through a series of obstacles to reach the end goal. Each level presents a unique challenge and difficulty level, with Level 19 being one of the more challenging levels.

2. How do I play "Play Orbox - Level 19"?

To play "Play Orbox - Level 19", you must use your arrow keys or mouse to slide the box in the direction you want it to move. The goal is to move the box from its starting point to the end goal, avoiding any obstacles in the way. You must strategize and plan your moves carefully to successfully complete the level.

3. Is "Play Orbox - Level 19" suitable for all ages?

"Play Orbox - Level 19" is suitable for all ages, but younger children may find it more challenging. The game requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which can be beneficial for children as they develop their cognitive abilities.

4. Is "Play Orbox - Level 19" available on all devices?

"Play Orbox - Level 19" is available on most devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The game is also compatible with different operating systems, such as Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android.

5. Are there any tips for completing "Play Orbox - Level 19"?

Some helpful tips for completing "Play Orbox - Level 19" include taking your time to strategize your moves, using the walls to your advantage, and paying attention to the level's layout. It may also help to start from the end goal and work your way back to the starting point. Additionally, don't be afraid to reset the level if you get stuck and need to start over.