Fun Things to Do for 2 Girls & 3-4 Guys: Ideas for a Great Time!

• Thread starter Physics is Phun
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary: First thing you got to do is get rid of the extra guys. Remember, you need at least a 1:1 ratio between women:men
Physics is Phun
ok, we got a couple of (girl) friends coming down to visit from school for a couple days. We need to show them a good time, but there's not much to do around here. any ideas ? they're coming thursday early afternoon until friday late afternoon. I was already thinking going out to dinner on the thursday, followed by going home and getting wasted (not negotiable) and a late breakfast/brunch on friday. Could just do the standard go to the mall/see a movie, but there isn't anything good out at the moment and we need something more fun than that.
This is going to be 2 girls and 3-4 guys btw, not an even match for coupley type things.

Physics news on Phys.org
I could take the 2 girls off your hands and you guys could go out to the local arcade. It's a win-win!

Alternately, I see you are in Ontario. Whereabouts? Lot's o' things to do and see around here.

lol, I'll ask 'em. "You want to hang out with some guy from the internet?" he's a science advisor :biggrin:

west of hamilton. Don't want to be road tripping it too far though. It's winter afterall.

How about an IMAX movie?

I don't know where your "here" is but..my idea is laser tag. It's indoors so if you're up north you can't have "it's cold" as an excuse. Also there's places that have indoor mini golf in the dark with blacklights.. or even bowling! .. And I'm a girl.. if that helps?

Ah. There *is* nothing West of Hamilton, so I think 'profuse apologies' are the only thing you can offer them. :biggrin:

Except of the course, the Brantford "Home of the Telephone" museum, but I assume that's already item #1 on your itinerary...:biggrin:

Twister? Risk? Monopoly? Spin the bottle?

jimmy p said:

Merge those into one game...that would be interesting.

rocketboy said:
Merge those into one game...that would be interesting.
That would go well with getting wasted too. :rofl:

jimmy p said:

Twister and wasted almost always degenerate into naked twister. Only occasionally a good idea.

First thing you got to do is get rid of the extra guys. Remember, you need at least a 1:1 ratio between women:men

mattmns said:
First thing you got to do is get rid of the extra guys. Remember, you need at least a 1:1 ratio between women:men

The only good game of naked twister is the one where you're the only guy. But that's just my opinion.

franznietzsche said:
The only good game of naked twister is the one where you're the only guy. But that's just my opinion.
Ahh yes, you are very wise :smile:

mattmns said:
Ahh yes, you are very wise :smile:

Of this I know.

I wasnt' going to suggest naked twister, but it was in the back of my mind... lurking. It's the only one that makes sense. Naked monopoly? nah, naked Risk? I wouldn't want my world to be taken over by some naked guy. But then again, people do end up naked during spin the bottle... well the games I played.

DaveC426913 said:
Ah. There *is* nothing West of Hamilton, so I think 'profuse apologies' are the only thing you can offer them. :biggrin:

Except of the course, the Brantford "Home of the Telephone" museum, but I assume that's already item #1 on your itinerary...:biggrin:

LOL. of COURSE we're going to the Bell homestead, that's been part of the plan for weeks :biggrin:

hah, thanks for reminding me :frown: not much I can do about that... or is there.

Twister and wasted almost always degenerate into naked twister. Only occasionally a good idea.

lol, Kinda hard to 'plan' on playing twister, drunkeness will defiately be required to play this. i'll make sure it's available though.

I'm thinking of more during the day things anyways, last time we were drunk we were amused for several hours by a ruler. So I don't think drunking things to do are going to be a problem.
Feel free to reccomend your favourite drinking games also :smile:

Get completely trashed the night before. Then the next day you will all wake up late, and by the time you will be motivated to do something it will be too late so you may as well get trashed again.

Works for me!

strip poker. play with teams, guys vs. girls. That way when you win you don't have to see other guys naked...and you WILL win.

lol. good news, the numbers have been improved to 4 guys, 4 girls !

Physics is Phun said:
lol. good news, the numbers have been improved to 4 guys, 4 girls !

PERFECT!

Now, put their names in a hat, get the guys together, and do a draw on who gets who. Then do a draw on who gets who in the morning. :biggrin:

JasonRox said:
PERFECT!

Now, put their names in a hat, get the guys together, and do a draw on who gets who. Then do a draw on who gets who in the morning. :biggrin:

This I find to be satisfactory. And Team Strip Poker. I never lose at poker with those kind of stakes on the line.

Better news could be:
the number has imroved to 4 girls and 1 guy!

Lisa! said:
Better news could be:
the number has imroved to 4 girls and 1 guy!

Yeah, that sounds great, but I'd have to like take a break after each one. :tongue:

If its all at once, I'll have to take a break in between. :approve: I'll watch. :tongue2:

JasonRox said:
Yeah, that sounds great, but I'd have to like take a break after each one. :tongue:

If its all at once, I'll have to take a break in between. :approve: I'll watch. :tongue2:
Let's be hopeful girls wouldn't forget all about you when they're talking to each other or fighting over you!:uhh:

Lisa! said:
...talking to each other or fighting over you!:uhh:

I wouldn't know the difference. Males can't hear females. :biggrin:

LOL. ohhhh, wishful thinking...sigh

We'll see how things pan out

1. What are some fun outdoor activities for a group of 2 girls and 3-4 guys?

There are many fun outdoor activities that can be enjoyed by a group of 2 girls and 3-4 guys. Some ideas include hiking, camping, beach trips, outdoor sports such as frisbee or volleyball, and picnics.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for a fun group outing?

Yes, there are plenty of budget-friendly options for a fun group outing. Some ideas include visiting a local park or nature reserve, having a movie night with homemade snacks, or organizing a game night with board games or video games.

3. What are some fun indoor activities for a group of 2 girls and 3-4 guys?

Indoor activities can be just as fun as outdoor ones. Some ideas for a group of 2 girls and 3-4 guys include cooking or baking together, trying out a new restaurant or cuisine, having a game night, or watching a movie marathon.

4. Is it possible to plan a fun outing that appeals to both girls and guys?

Yes, it is definitely possible to plan a fun outing that appeals to both girls and guys. Some ideas include visiting a theme park, going to a concert or music festival, trying out a new adventure sport, or going on a road trip to a nearby city.

5. How can we make sure everyone's interests are taken into account when planning a group outing?

To ensure that everyone's interests are taken into account when planning a group outing, it's important to have open communication and involve everyone in the planning process. Encourage each person to suggest activities or destinations they are interested in, and try to find a balance between different preferences.