Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Funniest episode of Friends?

1. Apr 20, 2007 #1
    Funniest episode of "Friends?"

Which episode of the tv programme Friends did you like best and why?
    Who is the best actor/actress on Friends? Should the stars of Friends have been paid so much money?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2007 #2
    To be honest, I have never laughed out loud to an episode of friends. It was a bad version of Seinfeld....now Seinfeld, on the other hand, is classic.

4. Apr 20, 2007 #3
    I have to agree with my boy cyrus on this one.

5. Apr 20, 2007 #4
    I can't stand Seinfeld!
    Maybe scientists,in general,don't like Friends - characters too childish perhaps?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  6. Apr 20, 2007 #5
    The humor is, 'stupid humor' Singing songs like smelly cat...........right okay.

Seinfeld though, had great situational commedy. It's a more sophisticated humor than friends. Most younger people like friends over seinfeld because they just dont 'get' the jokes in seinfeld.

I mean, come on, this is priceless!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  7. Apr 20, 2007 #6
    friends has those mediate jokes, which might make u smile a bit, but wont make u lose your breath out of laughter.

good shows: Seinfeld, married with children, malcolm in the middle,couples, there are more, though im short of memory

8. Apr 20, 2007 #7
    malcolm in the middle that show is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

9. Apr 21, 2007 #8
    I rather like frasier.

10. Apr 21, 2007 #9
    Seen all episodes of Friends and I find it quite amusing. Not sure which episode though. I like Monica and Chandler =)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?