Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Funny as hell video

1. Dec 20, 2004 #1

lLOLOLO>OLOLLOLOL Goddamn I haven't laughed so hard in so long. This video is funny as hell. Its funny cause the guy gets up and tries to act like everything is cool. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2004 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

OUCH!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I know that feeling. You get up and for some reason you don't want to admit that you're hurt.
  4. Dec 20, 2004 #3
    Yeah there are many sites that have lots of videos like these

5. Dec 20, 2004 #4
    This is better [​IMG]
  6. Dec 20, 2004 #5
  7. Dec 20, 2004 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ow! I hate when that happens. :biggrin:
  8. Dec 20, 2004 #7
    I agree :biggrin: He may have figured to try and fake everyone out, lol.
    Reminds me of the boxer who, as he begins to regain consciousness, asks: did I win? :tongue:

I loved that little noise he makes for the camera just before starting his routine. :rofl:

Very good work on that video arcade remake!
  9. Dec 20, 2004 #8
    Hey, I'm about to get a pair of nunchakus. I don't think I'll be doing any flips with them, though. I did, however, hit myself in the head with them once.

Look on the bright side. At least he didn't try that with a sword.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  10. Dec 21, 2004 #9
    I've got two stories that this video reminded me of. First, the flip:
    I was living in the dorms at Weber State a bunch of us were sitting in the common room watching TV. Someone on TV did a backflip and we all started talking. I could do a backflip on a trampoline and off of a diving board so I didn't think it would be that hard to learn to do it standing on the ground. Nobody agreed with me, so I started taking bets. Since I'm not a complete idiot I had a few people run to their rooms and get me their mattresses. I was going to jump off of the couch and land on a pile of mattresses. I got up on the couch, started worrying about my feet hitting the ceiling. I decided to jump back instead of up. Everyone on the floor was there to watch me jump back, do half a flip and land on my head in the middle of the mattresses. Somehow the bending in half knocked the wind out of me and while everyone laughed I rolled on the floor moaning and trying to breath.
    the nunchakus story:
    I have tons of these stories, I made nunchakus (I called them numchucks) all the time when I was growing up. The worst story I have probably involves the last pair I made before learning about screws. I made some out of a shovel handle and a leather strap that I stapled together. Long story short. Staples should be stronger and Light fixtures shouldn't hang down where they can get hit by flying objects.
  11. Dec 21, 2004 #10
    I call them numchucks, too. I did something similar except I had a wodden bokken and was twirling it like a staff and it chipped off a good bit of the light on my cieling.
  12. Dec 21, 2004 #11

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Now everything about you makes perfect sense! :biggrin: :rofl:
  13. Dec 21, 2004 #12
    Including why I'm attracted to you?
  14. Dec 21, 2004 #13

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:uhh: Probably.
  15. Dec 26, 2004 #14
    Every... Single.... Thread!!
  16. Dec 26, 2004 #15
    You start talking about numchucks and they start at it. I swear!
  17. Dec 26, 2004 #16
    Stupid question... what is this??!
  18. Dec 29, 2004 #17
    Whose head is it?
  19. Dec 29, 2004 #18
    LoL. I have no idea. but it's funny!
  20. Dec 29, 2004 #19

Science Advisor

You're a goon? I had no idea!

I like this one better

21. Dec 29, 2004 #20
    Where do you get those from?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?