What are some funny google searches you guys know of?

In summary, googlebombing is a type of internet prank where people search for specific terms to bring up results that are usually embarrassing or unpleasant.
MaxS
What are some funny google searches you guys know of?

My current favorite is "failure". Try it, funny stuff =)

Physics news on Phys.org
"Waffles" and "Poodle" are also quite funny, but they are definitely a long way behind "failure". :rofl:

ROFL! That was not what I was expecting to see! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.johnkerry.com/
I'm still wondering where the waffles came in... part of a secret illegal part of the campaign perhaps?

waffles - packcakes - flipping pancakes - filp-flopping - john kerry, get it ?

Its an old one but in case someone has been living under a rock:type in "French military victories" and hit I'm Feeling Lucky.

Its not a google page but its still pretty funny.

Smurf said:
That's hysterical
agree! I saw the word 'liberalism' as well..

failure?
http://www.gracebiblefellowship-tx.org/Jack%20Hamm%20Graphics/Faith%20or%20Failure.gif
this one, meaningful

Last edited by a moderator:
What's always a fun game to play is typing in part of a sentence, and seeing how people end them, for example- "I swear I'm not gay, but"

google search: miserable failure

Good day gents.
I am a new member in the forum.
my name is Jafar, from Saudi Arabia.
I am 26 years old and I have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
I hope you accept me as a friend in your group.

best wishes to you.

Hello Jafar, welcome to PF (Physics Forums)!edit... It is interesting you resurrected this thread, as I believe google has put an end to "googlebombing."

yes, looking up "failure" these days isn't the comedy fest it used to be :(

but "french military victories" is still fun

ziad1985 said:
but "french military victories" is still fun

Well they kept the real ones :tongue2:

What are "Funny Google Searches"?

"Funny Google Searches" refer to the amusing or unexpected search suggestions that appear when using the Google search engine. These suggestions are based on popular search queries and can range from humorous to bizarre.

Why do funny Google searches appear?

Google uses a complex algorithm to generate search suggestions based on the most commonly searched terms and phrases. These suggestions are also influenced by a user's search history and location. Sometimes, the algorithm may produce unexpected or humorous results.

Can you control the funny Google searches that appear?

No, the search suggestions are generated by Google's algorithm and cannot be manually controlled by users. However, you can turn off search suggestions in your Google settings if you do not want to see them.

Are funny Google searches harmful?

No, funny Google searches are harmless and are not intended to offend or harm anyone. They are simply a result of the algorithm's attempt to provide relevant and popular search suggestions.

Can funny Google searches be used for research purposes?

While the search suggestions may be entertaining, they should not be used for research purposes. The algorithm may produce inaccurate or misleading suggestions, making them unreliable for research. It is best to use credible sources for any research needs.