Funny, Great, Unusual, and Tragic Stories

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary: Or was it a son? I'll have to check myspace. But anyway, they're child was really annoying. I think it was because she was spoiled. But anyway, they had a trampoline. I was on the trampoline with my friend's brother, sister, and the annoying kid. We were... having fun. Jumping. and stuff. And then, my friend's brother and sister got off. And it was just me and the other kid. And then... she peed. On the trampoline. In front of me.In summary, the conversation revolved around sharing stories of memorable moments in life that could have been avoided. IvanSeeking shared a story about accidentally mowing over a hornet
The Millenium Force is the blue one in the background of the first picture of the Top Thrill Dragster (thanks for reminding me of its name). The hill on the left of that picture is the highest one on the Millenium Force (and you don't see the loopy part further to the left). The Millenium Force freaked me out looking at it too, and it was the first one everyone ran for. Perhaps if I had seen the Top Thrill Dragster before they went on the Millenium Force, it might not have seemed so bad in comparison! :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
CEDAR POINT HAS HELD THE TITLE OF WORLD'S TALLEST ROLLER COASTER FOUR TIMES! Gemini (125 feet, 4 inches)
Magnum XL-200 (205 feet)
Millennium Force (310 feet)
Top Thrill Dragster (420 feet)
INVESTMENT
Investment $25 million
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/specs/index.cfm
Dang. I still remember riding the Wildcat at Cedar Point. When I was just barely "you must be taller than this line".

My best memory of Cedar Point is the french fries with salt and vinegar.

Last edited by a moderator: