Funny Pictures Found On the Net

In summary, the conversation is about posting funny pictures found on the internet. The speakers express their enjoyment of the pictures and share their own funny pictures. One speaker mentions having free time until they remember they have forgotten to do things. The conversation ends with a final funny picture being shared.
sourlemon
Just a thread to post funny pictures you found on the net. I searched but didn't find a thread for this. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

teachers.jpg

studdy.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Both are great but the first one is just EXCELLENT!

glad you like it uneasyrider. these are not as good, but I still like them.

314-pie-mind-blown.jpg

forget.jpg

LOL I like that last one the best! That's me! I have a TON of free time until I remember I forgot to do a bunch of stuff like I did today...

hahah me too. always.

haha, looks like I'm the only one who collect funny pictures. Two more.

accomplish.jpg

searchingkey.jpg

sourlemon said:
hahah me too. always.

haha, looks like I'm the only one who collect funny pictures. Two more.

accomplish.jpg

searchingkey.jpg

LOL :D I sympathize!

1. What are some examples of funny pictures found on the internet?

Some examples of funny pictures found on the internet include memes, comic strips, and photos with humorous captions.

2. Where can I find funny pictures on the internet?

Funny pictures can be found on various websites such as social media platforms, image sharing sites like Imgur, and humor websites like 9GAG and CollegeHumor.

3. Are there any risks associated with looking at funny pictures on the internet?

While looking at funny pictures may seem harmless, there is still a risk of encountering inappropriate or offensive content. It's important to use caution and avoid sharing or viewing pictures that may be offensive or harmful.

4. How can I make sure I'm not violating copyright laws when sharing or using funny pictures?

It's important to always give credit to the original creator of the picture and to only share or use pictures that are labeled for reuse or have a Creative Commons license. Additionally, it's best to avoid editing or altering the original picture without permission from the creator.

5. Can I use funny pictures for commercial purposes?

It's important to check the copyright and usage rights of a funny picture before using it for commercial purposes. Some pictures may have specific restrictions on commercial use, so it's best to seek permission from the creator or use pictures that are labeled for commercial use.