Thats one big ol lecture hall :D

Third one was pretty pointless however

Silent dance party was stupid

subway lectures was stupid too

What's your idea of funny? :P

Last edited:
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Hey, I found the startup sound and the musical lecture funny. The Iraq one was stupid. Where did you find the others?

[edit] nm I found them in the archive.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
If someone did that lecture prank in one of my lectures, I'd be laughing for days.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
That lecture hall musical was hilarious! :rofl: I would be dying of laughter if that happened when I was lecturing.

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
The person on the "Subway Lectures" teaching about visual perception was excellent! Good easy to see and understand visual aids. I especially liked the way he stuck to his guns and waited for people in the audience to answer his questions - he really made sure the audience took an active part in the learning process.

What was the person teaching "20th Century Architecture" thinking? Did she really think people could see or understand her visual aids. She needs bigger pictures. I'm thinking the guy teaching "Combinatrics" forgot he needed visual aids and had to grab something from the trash can just before getting on the subway.

Edit: "Sexy" and "Voyeurism" are pretty good, too. I personally prefer the musicals the most. We need more musicals.

Last edited:
BobG said:
The person on the "Subway Lectures" teaching about visual perception was excellent! Good easy to see and understand visual aids. I especially liked the way he stuck to his guns and waited for people in the audience to answer his questions - he really made sure the audience took an active part in the learning process.
:surprised
You're right!

That was pretty good.