Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Funny Voice

1. Dec 6, 2005 #1

Staff Emeritus

The host of the tv show can't stop laughing at the guest's voice. :rofl:

Anyone know what they are talking about?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2005 #2

Gold Member

I can't really hear it properly. Sounds kind of like Russian or Polish, maybe. :confused:
    It's pretty funny, though. :rofl:
  4. Dec 6, 2005 #3
    lol what else is there to say.
  5. Dec 6, 2005 #4

I almost feel bad for him

jeez that was funny.
  6. Dec 6, 2005 #5

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

:rofl: :rofl: Funny. It's actually Dutch (or Flemish, rather).
    They are trying to have a very serious discussion. The woman has apparantly been in narcosis (after a surgery maybe (?)) and has to live with some kind of disability for the rest of her life. The guy with the funny voice is her boyfriend. So it's supposed to be serious.

At the end, the host asked about the impact it had on their sexlife. So the funny guy says it's not always the physical aspect that counts, but also the loving words you say. At that moment the guy really couldn't hold it anymore :biggrin:

I had a similar experience once. I was walking on the street witha friend of mine. There was this big guy appraoching us. He was about 2m tall, broad shoulders, big belly and rough beard. Like some lumberjack. Then he asked us for directions in the most funny high squeaky voice I ever heard. We really had to try not to laugh out loud, it was so unexpected.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?