Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

G&B Bush call Clinton son?

1. May 13, 2005 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3169855

Is this merely an effort to reduce the divisiveness between the parties, or is this genuine?

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. May 13, 2005 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh yes, at one point Clinton responded: "These two will do anything to get another president in the family".

4. May 13, 2005 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

All i know is those 2 next to eachother scares me. Clinton looking so old also scares me.

5. May 13, 2005 #4
    And more recently Hillary and Newt. It is to reduce polarization. But let's examine why, and who would benefit. IMO I doubt it will work.

6. May 13, 2005 #5
    you right pengwuino, clinton looks like he is dying or something,maybe he has cancer, he ate lots of junk food.

7. May 14, 2005 #6

Pengwuino

Gold Member

He did have heart surgery... but does that effect your looks much?

8. May 14, 2005 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Health problems do seem to age people quickly. I don't know of any quantitative measure of this, but it seems to true.

I keep thinking of a political cartoon that is begging to be sketched. Through the front window of the the Bush Sr. home we see George Sr, Barbara, and Bill all having great time, with George Jr. locked outside pounding on the door. Hillary is hiding in the shrubs and peaking in the window.

9. May 14, 2005 #8

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I know what you mean.

Hillary as first woman President in 2008 & 2012

George P Bush (son of Jeb) as first Hispanic (at least half hispanic) President in 2016 & 2020.

Thirty-six years of the Bush-Clinton dynasty. :rolleyes:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?