The Illuminati: A Secret Society of Scientists and Satanists?

• Thread starter kerimek
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Galileo
In summary, the conversation discusses the Illuminati, a secret society that was first formed by scientists who were forced to do so by the Catholic Church and later branded as Satanists. They were said to have infiltrated into the Masonic community and gained power in the economic and educational sectors. Their symbols can be found on US currency and they are known for their use of the Latin language. The conversation also mentions the book "Angels and Demons" and the video game Deus Ex, which both feature the Illuminati.
kerimek
I have read that the first real scientists as Galileo Galilei were forced by catholic church to found secret society named ILLUMINATES. They was branded as Satanists by Vatican and their scientifical experiments as Dark rituals. They have allegedly infiltrated into Mason´s community, especially in New World. In further centuries they have became very mighty. Now they control main economy institutions (some banks and funds) and also education (they have still scientifical spirit). Their symbols are on US dollars - pyramid, eye in Delta and their motto "New secular order" in Latin. Symbols of Satanists on US currency, isn´t it interesting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
sources?

oh , i just noticed you are in prauge. you have very good beer!

Last edited:
Primarily I´ve read book "Angels and Demons".This is fiction, but author is professor of symbology and detailly descripted known facts about Illuminates. However, they are secret society and sworn information about them are very rare. See internet sources - low quality :frown: Do you know, that in Rome is Chapel Chigi with pyramidal tomb of influential illuminates? Also symbol of CERN can be interpretated as 666. I hope that some Illuminates are on physicsforums - this is an ideal place for science-lovers:smile:

It's Illuminati.

Jeez, haven't you played Deus Ex?

Originally posted by FZ+
It's Illuminati.

No, I don´t know what is the Deus Ex. Illuminati? It´s surprising, they hate Latin - language of Vatican. Their "lingua pura" is english - language unknown in Rome of 17th century.

Originally posted by FZ+
It's Illuminati.

No I think it was ILLUMINATES, I've heard of them too. Once made a search of "secret society" on the net for a paper. The world is full of them. Some even have net sites. How come they are secret though?

What is "Galileo Galilei Illuminates"?

"Galileo Galilei Illuminates" is a scientific study and analysis of the contributions and achievements of Galileo Galilei, a renowned Italian physicist, mathematician, and astronomer.

What are some of Galileo Galilei's most significant accomplishments?

Galileo Galilei is known for his pioneering work in the field of astronomy, including his observations and discoveries of the moons of Jupiter and the phases of Venus. He also made significant contributions to the development of the scientific method and the study of physics.

Why is Galileo Galilei considered a key figure in the scientific revolution?

Galileo Galilei's ideas and observations challenged the traditional beliefs and teachings of his time, paving the way for a new era of scientific thought and discovery. His work laid the foundation for modern physics and astronomy and influenced many other scientists who came after him.

How did Galileo Galilei's discoveries impact our understanding of the universe?

Galileo Galilei's observations and theories revolutionized our understanding of the universe and our place in it. His discoveries, such as the phases of Venus and the moons of Jupiter, provided evidence for the heliocentric model of the solar system and helped to disprove the geocentric model.

What is the significance of Galileo Galilei's famous conflict with the Catholic Church?

Galileo Galilei's support of the heliocentric model and his writings that contradicted the Church's teachings led to a clash with the Catholic Church, resulting in his trial and condemnation for heresy. This event has become a symbol of the struggle between science and religion and the importance of freedom of thought and expression in scientific pursuits.